Jahsehs friend

Jahsehs pov

"Hey henny mind if I invite my homie so he can eat with us and we can have fun." I say as she turns around from washing a spoon. She nods and hands me the spoon.

I pick up my phone and dial his number. "Yeeeooooo daddy come over for some dinner." I say laughing "YEOO I SWEAR YO ASS GAY" ski yells into the phone with his raspy voice. "Just shut up and come over I'll send you the address." I say laughing still.

"Nigga I know where you live." He says with a duh tone. "I'm not at my place you burnt fucking potato I'm at Hennesseys." I say as ski laughs ."oooohh aii... But hurry up pussy boooi."

I end the call and henny shakes her head dying of laugher. "Whoever that was you guys must be real close." She continues cooking the steak as I wash some more plates for her while I wait.

There was a knock at the door as soon as she was placing the steak on the last place. I walk over to the door and open it. "You didnt tell me you was already getting pussy like that you fuckboi." Ski says laughing. "Your fucking retarded this my new friends house."

"Ahhh I see so you my boi." I hear henny laughing as she comes out the kitchen wiping her hands off. She looks up into skis eyes, ski sits there quiet. "Have y'all met before." I say with a awkward laugh.

"She bumped into me her first day here I have two classes with her." Ski say scratching the back of his neck. "Well aye shes shy asf" I say laughing as she hits my shoulder playfully. "Shut up" she says through her gritted teeth. "Alriiight alright" I put my hands  up in defense.

Ski sits next to me as we begin to eat the steak. "Daaaayum shooorty the goods." Ski says making me and henny laugh.

Henny looks at me spaced out I can tell shes deep in thought. "Henny" I snap my fingers at her she shakes her head and comes back to reality. "Umm I need a moment hold on I'll be back." She says walking past me going up stairs.

'Guess she had a bad thought poor girls gon through some shit' i thought as I looked down."hey X you should check on her my nigga." Ski says getting my attention. "I'll be back." I get up and slowly walk upstairs.

Hennesseys pov

I walk upstairs and lock myself in my bathroom. 'I haven't had fun like that since I was with my mom what if they leave me like how she did I can't handle losing someone else again I just wanted to be alone for once without having to worry about people leaving and breaking my heart' I think as I look through all the cupboards in my bathroom looking for a blade but I pause and image jahseh in my head.

What has he done to me. Why am I thinking about him. I sit in the corner of the bath tub, my forehead touching my knees as I sob. There was a knock at the door. "Go away" I say in a mumble. I hear the door knob getting picked but I just sit there.

I cry more and more as I image myself cutting my wrist over and over again. The door swings open I look up and my eyes lock with jahsehs. He comes over to me and crouches down.

"Are you alright" he says in a deep soft voice. I smile weakly "I am now" I say as I try to stand up weakly. He helps me without removing his eyes from mines. I hug him tightly but he eventually pulls away slowly "now let's go eat" he says as he helps me step out of the tub.

We walk into the kitchen and see ski reaching for my steak "BITCH" I yell running to my steak, grabing the plate. "Dayuuuum okaaaay calm down." Ski says busting out laughing along with jah.

I put the plate down and giggle and I eat my steak. The guys look at eachother than back at me. "Umm.. What" I say with the last piece of steak in my mouth. "Wanna play spin he bottle." Jah says smiling alittle.

"Sure" I say putting the plate in the sink and grabbing a cup. "Let's do it in my room" I say walking towards my stairs. They follow me into my room, I sit on the floor criss cross and put the bottle in the middle of us.

"I'm gonna switch up the rules." Ski says continuing "if its hennys turn and she lands on herself she has to twerk and if its my turn and it lands on jahseh I have to take his phone and text a random number on there, same for him if he lands on me. Its normal rules if you land on one of us tho which means you have to kiss whoever it lands on." He says explaining it back and forth to us.

"Ok I'm down" I say as I point to jahseh, "youuu first" I smile. Jahseh reaches for the bottle and it lands on.........

Me. He crawls over to me and kisses my cheek. "Pussaaay" ski says making jah laugh. "Shut up we just met why would I do that its her choice if she wants to kiss me now" I giggle as he says the last part.

I grab the bottle and spin it. It lands on.......

Me. I get up grab my phone and put my fav song on to twerk to- kings dead by kendrick lamar future and others. I start twerking as I feel the boys eyes on my ass. I decide to tease them, I bend down to touch my toes shaking my ass side to side.

I turn the song off and turn around seeing there mouths wide open. "Shut yo mouths before shit flies in it." I say laughing. They look at me then at eachother, I laugh as their still surprised. "Gooo ski." Ski grabs the bottle and it lands on.......

Me agaaain. "Jesus fucking crist might as well have a fucking threesome with me." They both look at each other than smirk. "Heeellll no I was exaggerating chill." I giggle as they both frown. "Fine." Ski crawls over to me and kisses my cheek.

I grab the bottle and spin it. It lands on.....

Ski. I crawl over to him and pin him to he floor. "Ha siiiike." I say as I get off him. "You fucking tease." He says sitting up I giggle and kiss his cheek slowly going towards his lip giving him a slight peck. "I wanna go again." I grab the bottle and spin again it lands on.....

Jahseh. I crawl over to him and kiss his neck all the way up to his cheek. "Thats for being so sweet since we met." I say smiling at him, he smiles back pulling me into a short hug. I yawn and get up "ok guys let's go to sleep".

I jump on the bed and crawl under the sheets. I look up and see jah and ski talking before dapping eachother up. I hear the front door close as jah walks over to my bed and sits on the end.

"You know tommorow I won't be talking all day since we have school." I say as he looks at me. "Its fine I do the same thing as long as you don't leave my side I won't mind." I smile and nod in agreement.

I pat the spot next to me he lays next to me alittle scooted away. I start to fall asleep, a few second later I feel his muscular arms wrap around me pulling me closer to him. I yawn and fall deeply asleep.

'Tommorow we gotta go to school.'
---------------------------------------------------------
1282 words tommorow there will be some juicy drama