not again

A/n you guys are probably gonna be really surprised half way into this chapter SEEEEEE YA

Hennessey pov

I start to gain my consciousness and realize what was happening. I was about to give in to this man when I was drunk but now I'm sober.

Kicking and screaming I'm trying to push him off, until the doors busted open. Jahseh I look into his eyes and see that he is enraged.

Out of breath I still try to kick the man off but was interrupted by a now mad shirtless Jahseh jumping in and punching the man.

Jahseh drags the man off of me and starts punching the shit out of his face. Meanwhile I grab my clothes and get dressed quickly. As I run outside I see ski. Happy to see him I jump into his arms a start to silently cry... But no tears come out.

We hear something break and turn around to see jahseh kicking the shit out of the door. He angrily walks past us and I cant help but think about how he feels right now even though we arent on good terms.

Ski grabs my hand softly and we head back to jahs house. As soon as we get inside i head upstairs to Jahsehs room, I wiggle the door knob and the try to open it but it was locked.

"Jahseh... Please open up.." I say as as lay my forehead agains the door. Afew moments of silence the door finally opens. "I'm so sorry i walked out if i hadn't left that would've never happened" I say quickly nervous of what his reaction would've been.

"Its fine it just pisses me off to see someone elses hands on you...and ski likes you so... Dont hurt him" My eyes widen as i see that he was beginning to get angry at the thought of everything he just said. "I'm... Sorry what?... Nevermind I'm gonna go downstairs and make dinner"

I head downstairs and see ski sitting on the couch on his phone. "Hey ski" I decide to sit next to ski and lay on his shoulder to watch what hes doing. "Hey shorty you ok?" he says as he smirks when he calls me that.

"Yeah" i say giggling but then I start to think about stuff and stop laughing. "Hey... Stop thinking its okay i didnt mean to bring it up." I shake my head in response "its fine ski I'm gonna make potatoes and steak soo I'll be back."

As i was about to get up ski grabs my wrist and yanks me causing me to fall on his lap. My eyes widen at his actions making me think of what jahseh said "uhhh i-i umm-" I was interrupted by his soft lips against mines.

But... I start to feel strange so I push him away once again. "Cmon it was getting good yo" he says as he looks at me in the eyes. "I'm sorry i just feel strange about this.." I say as he gives me a confused look. "What's wrong shorty?"

"I don't think I like you like that I'm sorry I don't know how I feel right now" I say in a low voice as I back away from him.

He just nods and turns to walk away, he decided to make the potatoes and steak. Jahseh walks downstairs after ski yelled he finished and he looked so tired. "Aww the wittle baby's tired" I say pinching his cheeks making ski glare at me.

I sit down next to jah and start to talk about random shit to him as ski finishes up the food and placed it infront of us.

I yawn as I finish and head upstairs to jahs room and fall asleep on his bed.