The hangout

Hennessey's pov

We walk out of the school and hop in my car heading to my place. He puts his phone on the aux cord and plays some music. I smile and giggle as I see him sticking his head out the window screaming the lyrics.

We arrive at my place. Immediately jah jumps on my couch patting the spot next to him for me to sit. I sit next to him and put netflix on the tv.

"Order some pizza I'll pick a goofy movie." I say as I pass him my phone to call some pizza. "What you want on the pizza" he says "the regular just cheese" I say as he nods.

He ends the call with the pizza place and starts scrolling through my insta. "Whatchaaa dooing." I said as I look over the top of my phone. "You look cute in this picture." He says as he turns the phone showing me in my bikini at the beach.

"Oh shut up thats old as fuck I used to be..never mind." I say looking back at the tv choosing a movie. "Nooope continue what you was saying." He said grabing the controller out of my hands.

I giggle and say "I was just gonna say thats when I used to be happy I'm not no more." He frowns as I said that "tell me about yourself" he says with a straight face.

I feel like I was able to tell him everything but I hesitated.

I decided to tell him some stuff hes gonna have to prove to me I can trust him more if he really wants to get to know me more.

I sigh and think for abit before speaking up "well I'm an orphan I live with my foster mom shes the shit. My mom died from a miscarriage she didnt even know who the father of the baby was. My father was killed by a drunk ass nigga, this all happened when I was 7." I spoke softly looking down at my hands as I pick at them.

"Wow... I'm sorry you went through all that." He says grabbing one of my hands rubbing it. I look up at him immediately locking eyes with him, I blush deeply and turn my head the other way "ahemm.. We should pick a movie before the pizz-" there was a knock on the door.

I get up and answer it giving the pizza guy the money while grabing the box. I close the door and set the pizza on the coffee table. Jah hasn't taken his eyes off of me ever since I locked eyes with him.

I look at him and slightly smile "choose the movie goof ball." I say pointing to the controller in his hand. "Sorry I was thinking." He chooses the movie and grabs a slice of pizza.

Half way through the movie I fall asleep.

Jahsehs pov

I yawn and look down at henny asleep in my lap.

I slowly get up, careful not to wake her up, and pick her up and go upstairs to her bedroom.

I open the door and place her on the bed. I get in and cuddle up behind her putting the sheets over us.

Hours later

I wake up and see her on top of me breathing lightly.

I smile getting up carefully and head to the bathroom. I used it and came out seeing her yawning rubbing her eye.

"Had a nice nap sleepy head" I said smiling as I crawled on the bed, sitting criss cross next to her.

"Yea did you nap as well" she says yawning. "Mmmhmm I slept right next to you." I say as she blushes lightly.

"Well what you wanna do since its the weekend." She says laying in my lap looking up at me. I smile and look down at her "anything really" I say yawning.

She sits up, "I gotta take a shower wait here you can use my phone while I'm gone." She says unlocking her phone then throwing it to me. "Ok I'm hacking your snap then when you come back you gon have like 1million views" I say as she giggles walking into the bathroom.

I yawn and go through her snap looking at her messages. She left everyone on open. I look at a couple of her messages a bunch of people texted her saying disrespectful shit like 'kys' or 'you stank ass bitch' I shake my head this girls been through alot.

Bitches really be hating I post goofy ass picture of me on her story and as soon as someone texted her again she came out the bathroom with a robe on.

"Girl if you dont put some clothes on" I say as I lay back watching her go up to her closest. She giggles "boy dont rush me". She sure knows how to hide the fact shes been through some shit. I get up off the bed and walk up behind her.

She turns around and I scare her. "Jaaaah you dumby mooove." She says trying to get past me but I block every direction she tries to go in while laughing. "Its not fuunnny let me get dressed." "Ok ok" I say as I finally move and she playfully hits me in the chest.

I smile and think 'this girl sure is something special she makes me smile unlike every other girl that broke my heart, but I'm sure she just wants to be friends and I dont mind as long as I know shes still here with me, I dont care what we are.'

She waves her hands in my face trying to catch my attention. "Earth to Jahhh." She says smiling. I laugh and pick her up putting her on the bed while tickling her. "Jaaaah! Stooopp!" She says giggling. "Ok ok I just needed to hear you laugh real quick." I say helping her sit up. "Awee" she says hitting me playfully.

Hennessey's pov

Hes so sweet he did that just to see me happy.

He sure is something, I smile at him and get up heading to the kitchen him following behind me.

"You want steak." I say turning to face him. "Let me find out shorty can cook." He says making me laugh. "I can but I never do cause I always got some instant noodles." I say making him laugh.

He grabs a couple of plates and sets them down on the island.

"Dinner time!"