Yes Master (Ruki Mukami x Reader smut)

His eyes were dark as always as you stood before him, bare and red cheeked, your hair already messed up and spastic pants leaving your lips, almost begging him to touch you somewhere, anywhere.

You could see the smirk forming on his lips as he looked at you, happy with the results of simple movements and slow torturous touches against your soft skin.
He licked his lips slowly, watching you tremble at the sight as he slowly walked towards your naked form, slowly peeling his shirt off with a sly look in his eyes, kneeling before you and pulling you forward by your hips, unable to hold back his chuckle as he buried his head between your dampened thighs, kissing the insides of them slowly. 

You felt your thighs begin to tremble, a gasp leaving your lips that sounded suspiciously like his name, said gasp turning into small moan when he lapped at your already swollen clit, your legs shaking wildly along with your thighs as pleasure coursed throughout your entire body.
You whimpered when he pulled away, looking up at you with a small smirk, "Stay standing Livestock, or I'll stop." You clenched your hands into fists, willing yourself to stay standing as you begged for him to touch you more, making him chuckle before he once again dove between your soft thighs, his tongue pressing teasingly against your soaked entrance before he inserted it within you. You felt your legs give out completely beneath you, making him laugh as you fell over, trembling in pleasure even after he pulled away from you, "I warned you Livestock, now bend over the side of your master's desk so he can properly punish you." He watched as you got up from your spot on the ground, barely able to walk on such shaky legs as you walked to his desk, bending over it with your ass high in the air. 

"Now that's what I like to see. Good girl Livestock." He smirked as he slowly sauntered over, his hands resting on your ass, massaging both cheeks before he roughly spanked you, chuckling at your squeal of pain mixed with pleasure, "That's it Livestock, make noise for your master."
You whimpered, your hips moving back as you began to beg for more, craving his touch. "R-Ruki!" You moaned out, earning yourself a rough smack against your ass, and his husky voice whispering in your ear, "That's not what you call me Livestock, you should know better." His whispers sent shivers down your spine, making you tremble and whine, desperate for him in every way. 

His eyes traveled down your trembling form, a small groan leaving his lips as he trailed his hand over your hips, "I'm going to fuck you so hard that walking won't be possible for weeks." He growled in your ear, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants in a painfully slow manner, his pants being slipped off in the same way.
Your pants and gasps were easy to hear in the silent room, heavy with heat and lust as he rubbed his throbbing erection against your soaked entrance, causing a whimper to escape through your lips. Ruki let out a groan as he finally quit his teasing and slipped inside of you, his hand reaching around to play with one of your breasts roughly as he began to slam into you, you still being bent over the desk, allowing him to go extremely deep inside of you. 

"Master! Yes! Faster!" You screamed, your hips bucking backwards as you pleaded. Ruki groaned at the sound of your voice so needy for him, his hand reaching back to spank you hard, the vibrations against his arousal along with your scream of pleasure from the action nearly bringing him over the edge, but that seemed to be no issue because as soon as he spanked you, you came hard, your juices flowing around him, the heat and the feeling of your clenching walls around him causing him to cum hard deep inside of you.
Both of your moans of pleasure filled the air as you both finished. Ruki pulled you to his chair, groaning as you both laid in it, you on his lap as you cuddled close to him, the smell of sex lingering in the air as you both fell asleep.