Short but Powerful (Yuma Mukami x Short! Reader smut)

" Is it so much to ask that I be given some attention!" You yelled, stomping down the hallway angrily, heading for the bedroom you had shared with your lover for about a year now. " Jeez Sow calm down, it's not my fault you're so short I forget you're there! I can't give you attention if I think you're gone." Yuma snickered at his own joke, following behind you as you tried to get away from him. That was it! Enough of these jokes! He knew how upset you were and how much you hated those jokes! You turned around suddenly, glaring into his eyes with a dangerous expression written all over your face. " Seriously?!" What the actual fuck was that about?! I swear to god, say something like that again and I will beat the living shit out of you! Your voice echoed throughout the hallway, and you were completely shocked when Yuma smirked at your response. " Be careful what you say, Sow. Don't make promises you can't keep, everyone knows short people aren't strong, there's nothing you can do to me that'll affect me, you're just too weak. Yuma chuckled while watching your face closely. You stormed down the hallway quickly after that, slamming the door to the bedroom loudly.

Yuma scoffed at your response to his words before slowly strolling over to the door to the bedroom and lazily opening the door, not even a little worried that you would do something to hurt him. At first he couldn't see you at all, he didn't know where you were or what you were doing. But suddenly all he could see was you, hovering above him with a hungry smile on your face, looking like the sexiest version of evil he's ever seen in all of his days. Needless to say he was shocked to see you had knocked him to the ground and were managing to keep him down as well, but how you were doing that was probably what shocked him the most. You were hovering above him, that oh so evil seductive zippsmile playing on your soft lips, your ( c/s) chest looking incredibly tempting above him. One of your legs was on the outside of his legs, while the other rested right against his crotch area, keeping him down by threatening to take away any source of pleasure for him if he moved at all with only that position.

"It seems to me you're the one who's more weak, Yuma. After all I am the one on top of you right now." You whispered in his ear, leaning down to do so, giving him a great view of your oh so delicious looking cleavage. " Oh you've done it now Sow, I hope you're ready for what's about to come." You heard him growl from below you. You chuckled at him before shifting your knee so it ground against his clothed crotch, " I hope YOU'RE ready for what's about to come. Revenge may be a dish best served cold but you know I only do hot." You chuckled darkly before pulling his red face to yours, kissing him with passion blinded by anger, making the kiss rough yet somehow meaningful. To prove that at this moment he had no control, you pulled away after a few seconds of kissing, trailing your lips down his neck, biting and sucking on his sweet spot seductively while he let out strangled groans of need as his pants grew just a bit tighter.

You giggled at his noises of need and began working on getting his top off, wanting to feel his naked chest with your hands, and of course several other places around your body. His shirt came off with little to no trouble from him, and it was clear he just wanted it to move along. You smirked deviously before running your fingertips down his naked chest, causing him to shiver and buck his hips a bit when your fingers trailed on the edge of his pant-line. Your skilled fingers then grasped his button, undoing it with a slight pop before unzipping them carefully, rubbing his almost painful arousal as you did so.

His pants were pulled off by you as soon as you heard him groan in response to your rubbing, and you took your fingernail and ran it gently down his inner thigh, making him growl. "Why the hurry Yuma?" You asked teasingly before chuckling and teasingly running your fingers along the edge of his boxers. With a sudden force you grabbed said boxers and yanked them down, pulling them off from around his boxers before turning your gaze to his hardened arousal, smirking evilly, "This is gonna be fun." you whispered. You used your hands first, rubbing gently at his length, careful not to hurt him as you did so. Yuma growled at you to hurry it up and for once you listened, taking him into your waiting mouth, feeling him harden just a bit as you pleasured him. "Jesus fucking Christ!" Yuma yelled, causing you to smile before running your tongue over his thick erection, using your hand on what you couldn't reach.

Yuma's groans slowly built up, getting louder and louder as you continued, letting you know he was close, and it was all because of you. " Oh god! Fuck! I-I'm gonna..." As soon as those words left the males mouth you pulled away, licking at your lips while staring him straight in the eyes. Yuma growled low in his throat before glaring at you in a way you'd never seen before, clearly angered by your antics. "My turn." It took you a few seconds to register what it was he meant when he said that, and by then you were pinned below him, your arms above your head as he started using the hand that wasn't pinning yours to undress your body. "I'm going to do such dirty things to you, not that you'll mind you dirty woman." He growled as he pulled off your bra, leaving you in only underwear as he had already removed your over clothes.

You watched as Yuma licked his lips, looking at you as though you were his pray. He smiled up at you before suddenly taking your right bud into his warm mouth, making you buck your still clothed hips against his naked arousal, moaning at the friction it caused. His hand then came up and began playing with your left bud, and you felt a zing go through your body at the sudden pleasure he had brought upon you. " Yuma, hurry it up!" You heard yourself moan out, and the male pulled his head away from your aching chest before smirking up at your red face and lust filled eyes. You then watched as his hands moved down to your panties, pulling them away with a flourish before lowering his eyes to your heat.

You felt yourself shiver as he slowly moved his head down until his face was right next to your arousal. He looked up into your eyes, opening his mouth as he did, slowly licking up your slit causing your moans to erupt from your throat loudly. His tongue entered you after a short while, making tears of pleasure prick your eyes as you moaned out once again. Yuma pulled away after only a few more minutes of this pleasure, making you feel so empty and cold. You groaned out at the loss and felt Yuma's eyes travel across your body, making you shiver.

When you finally opened your eyes, allowing them to meet his you felt a sudden zing pass through your chest, making you swallow heavily. And as though that gaze had said it all, Yuma crawled over your body, positioning himself at your slick entrance before beginning to thrust into you. You gripped his shoulders, moaning as he began to slowly pick up the pace, thrusting in and out of you, getting deeper with every thrust he took. The sounds of moans, slapping skin, gasps, and groans filled the room as the two of you lost yourselves in the blinding pleasure the two of you were creating. The familiar feeling of a building pressure began to pass through you, almost making you scream out at how close you were, and you could tell by the look on his face and the sloppy thrusts Yuma couldn't be too far off either. The feeling in your lower stomach began to grow, making you moan out louder and louder until you finally reached your orgasm and those moans turned into screams of Yuma's name. You felt Yuma continue to thrust for a few more minutes, sweat pouring down his red hot face as he groaned out in need. And then suddenly, with a loud groan of pleasure you felt his hot seed flow into you, and you watched his eyes roll into the back of his head before he collapsed next to you, completely worn out. " I guess short people can be strong." You heard Yuma say in a tired voice full of submission, " Damn right." You mumbled before curling up next to your lover and falling asleep, thoroughly exhausted.