Sex Starved (Laito Sakamaki x Reader smut)

Pleas for mercy cut through the air. Apologies that were highly uncalled for fell upon deaf ears. Senses slowly became overwhelmed with pleasure, and it was all happening because of him. Laito Sakamaki.

You've known since you met your sex crazed lover that he wouldn't be gentle with you, but you chose to ignore it fully believing you could handle any pain he decided you deserved. You never did expect that he would ever cause this type of pain. It had started a month ago, it was your fifth anniversary with the fedora wearing vampire, and you had decided something special was in order. You made dinner, you dressed in his favorite dress of yours, you even did your hair just to stay home with him, needless to say hell yeah it was special. After dinner on that fateful night the two of you had begun a steamy make out session, your body pressed against the cool wall while his arms caged you in so you couldn't move, not that you would've anyway it was all too good to stop it so soon. But then everything stopped, your lover pulled away and smirked at your flustered expression before heading upstairs claiming that he wanted to be alone for a while. And since then sex was a distant memory.

Now here you were with a certain red head kissing down your sensitive neck seductively, licking and sucking on your sweet spot every once in a while,it may have felt amazing but it wasn't what you wanted, no- what you needed. After such a long time of no sex at all you were craving his touch, and this wasn't enough to satisfy you, not even close. " L-Laito you're taking so l-long" your voice cut through the air lilted and needy, the lust audible within it, he knew what you wanted from him, and because he was such a tease he wasn't going to give it until he was ready; he had waited so long after all, who said he couldn't wait just a bit longer?

" nfufufu- is Bitch-chan needy today? does she need me to satisfy her?" Laito paused for a few seconds to whisper those words in your ear, licking the shell slowly when he was done speaking, causing another whimper to erupt from your throat. He was too good at this for you to fight back, the weeks without his touch had done a number on you, and you quickly found yourself gasping out the exact response he wanted to hear, " Y-yes, please satisfy my needs, I want to feel good." His chuckle after these words sent a shiver down your spine, but you didn't care what he did anymore, you just wanted him to fuck you silly.

" Why so needy today hmm? tell me whats caused my little bitch to need me so desperately, tell me whats made you so..." Laito paused to reach his hand under your shirt and bra so he could tweak your nipple. You cried out in pleasure and need, gasping for air, " sensitive." he finished, smiling down at your sweaty body, watching your every reaction. " Y-you Laito, it's been to long since i've felt you inside me, I need you, please give me pleasure!" Your sentence seemed to break some of his resolve, because he growled and tore off your shirt and bra completely, throwing them on the floor. In a flash his mouth was on your perky bud, sucking and nipping at it while you whimpered in need. Seconds later his hand was playing with your other bud, twisting and pulling it in an almost painful manner, eliciting screams of pleasure and pain from your throat.

" L-Laito wait stop for a second!" Usually he would ignore you completely and just continue, but today you sounded different then usual, and something about your voice made him pause and look at you. It happened in a flash, you had pulled his shirt off of his body, put his hat on your head, and flipped him over so he was on the bottom, in less then one minute, and to say he was shocked was an understatement. " Do you have any idea what you've done to me? I've suffered for weeks now, craving your touch but I never got it. Now i'm going to show you a fraction of how that felt, get ready for revenge." you growled out before unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down along with his underwear. A dark chuckle passed your soft lips just before you wrapped them around his hard cock, starting to suck lightly on the tip, using your tongue to make him cry your name as you pleasured him. But you weren't going to give him release, oh no he had to feel the same way you did.

Not too long after you started, it all stopped, leaving the red haired vampire gasping and lust filled, " Y-Y/n i'm going to pound you so hard you wont walk for days after this little stunt." Laito growled before flipping you back under him and working on your pants, pulling them and your panties down as quickly as he possibly could. " That's all I ask for." you smirked as he positioned himself in front of your soaked entrance. His hardness penetrated you quickly and went so deep you couldn't help the moans that came pouring from your mouth. Laito leaned down to claim your lips and everything went away except for the two of you. He continued to pound into your heat until you finally couldn't take anymore and exploded around him, minutes later he pulled out of you and came all over your stomach, leaving you sticky and sweaty.

" Laito" you murmured, your voice a bit quiet from all of the screaming you had just done, " mmmm" he mumbled laying beside you, too tired to move. " I want to go again." you said simply, and those five words led to hours upon hours of pleasure, and you can say now that Laito most certainly made up for all the pleasure you didn't get in your month of misery.