chapter 7

☕ Firkle's p.o.v ☕

I woke up suddenly. "It was all a dream." I mutter. I start looking around and notice that this wasn't my room....it's Ike's. Then all the memories from yesterday come flooding back to me. I look around for Ike but see he's not there I frown a bit but then see him come inside the room (a.n I laughed so hard writing the last 4 words cause I saw the things out loud so I said "see him come inside" 😂 okay back to story.) He had a towel on his waist. I felt myself start to get hot and a bit hard (😉😏). He looks at me I try to hide my blush with my sweater sleeves. He laughs but soon realized how he looks and blushes the same shade of red as me maybe even darker. "Um Firkle can you turn around so I can change?" He asks I immediately turn around. I heard something drop and shifting soon I hear Ike say "you can turn around now.." he uttered. I turned around slowly and met face first with a handsome and charming Ike I fell myself become hot like a volcanoe. I saw him smirk. "Hey wanna go out?" He said not thinking about what he said and immediately started studdering. "Yeah let's go out it's a date" I said smirking and I give him a wink. He was shocked but soon regained his composer and said "let's go out to the park yeah?" I nodded. He started walking out of the room to the entrance once we got out of the house I held his hand and walked close by him. "Today was going to be good." I though and smiled.