chapter 8

😾 Firkle's p.o.v 😾

We arrived at a small but cute cafe. As we entered the smell of coffee hit me. We got to a table and sat down. Soon we got handed the menu's. "Hey Frikle what are you getting?" Ike said still looking through the menu. "Maybe some coffee and pancakes." I replied. "I'll get that too." He said looking at me and smiling. The waiter soon came to our table. "What may I get you guys." She said sweetly but looking at Ike. "Oh he would like some coffee and some pancakes." Ike said. "Would what be call cutie?" She asked winking. I grred lowly and gave her a death stair. Ike noticed and quickly said no. She walked away. I staired at Ike angrily. We smiled and made me more angry. Soon the food came and I saw the girl give Ike a paper and wink at him before going off. "Probably her phone number" I thought. We began eating the food before we finished then, we payed and headed to the park.

🌳 Time skip ~ park 🌳

As we arrived at the park we headed to a small clearing of flowers. We sat down, I was still a bit angry about what happened at the coffee place. "Why are you angry I'm not going to call her anyways." Ike said still looking at the sky. "I know but I'm still angry..." I said looking down. I felt something on my chin... It was Ike's hand. He lift my chin up to look at him, he started leaning in. Soon our lips touched. We were like two puzzle pieces fit for each other. Soon after we pulled away. Then Ike opened his mouth and said. "I love you so much will you date me?" Ike said blushing hard. I felt myself start tearing up. Then immediately yelled "YES!" He was startled but soon hugged me as years of happiness filled our eyes. I was finally happy. With him.
👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~👨‍❤️‍👨

Hey guys your mother fucking writer here to tell you I'm SORRY! I'm sooo lazy but I got this part out so yay? Anyways the story's not over so don't worry there more!! Anyways hope you liked this part and shit anyways peace out my corndogs ✌🏼