chapter 25

🏈Ike's p.o.v🏈

I bent down about to kiss them...wait what's there name again? To be honest I don't care. I've been trying to forget about firkle so badly it, it hurts to even see him with his so-called boyfirend. I look at this slut ugh I don't even want to kiss her anymore or do anything with her in general. I pull back and turn away from her about to leave before she speaks. "Come on babe we're are you going don't you want t-" I stop her mid sentence "listen her you slut to be honest I lost interest I don't care and no you look like a fucking 50 year old stripper" I say stepping out of the classroom going to my locker. I caught a glimpse of firkle with I think his name is Quin or something I don't care I only care about getting firkle back. I mean I own him anyways he just down realise he belongs with me and that I own him. I take me stuff out be for snapping a picture of my beloved firkle. ' why did you leave me my love don't you know you are my property? You'll come back my little kitty ' I thought before leaving. "He will be mine again and he will never leave me again..."  I muttered heading home. It was time to get to work getting my little kitten back to his master.

🚭A/n whats poppen my readers I'm SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED!!! I haven't been on Wattpad in Soo long ;-; plz don't hurt meh anywhoo I will try to start updating this book and idk if anyone actually still reads this or not but whatever anyways onto the chapter ~from a very sorry author🚭