chapter 9 (smut warning y'all)

A/n hey guys girls and non binary people! It's time for some smut 😃 even though I suck at writing it I feel like you people disserve the smut! Anyways hope you guys enjoy this chappy anyways peace! ✌️
🖤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🖤

♠️ Narrators P.O.V ♠️

As the sun set both boys headed back to the house holding hands along the way. "Hey Firkle" Ike said still looking ahead. "Yeah Ike?" Firkle asked. "Are we boyfriend's?" Ike asked. "Yeah o-of course we are! I mean i-if you want to!" Firkle said bushing and looking down. "Great I want to do something with you when we get home" Ike said nearing the house. Both boys entered and soon Firkle was pinned agents the wall. Ike started kissing Firkle with love and lust. Firkle was shocked but soon melted in to the kiss. Ike licked firkle's bottom lip for entrance and Firkle did not let him in. Ike squeezed Firkles butt and Firkle moaned and Ike took the chance and put tough into the kiss. Both boys fought for a while but soon pulled back. Still panting Ike carried Firkle to his bed and started taking off his clothes and soon Firkle did the same. Both boys were blushing but Ike started kissing Firkle again but it was quick. Ike reached over and grabbed a small bottle of lube and put some on his fingers. Firkle watched silently excited for what's to come. Ike entered one into firkle's hole making Firkle squirm in discomfort then Ike put in the second one wanted starting pushing them back and forth and earning small moans from Firkle. Soon Ike couldn't take in and pulled the fingers out lubed up this meaty cock (a-doodle-do 😝) and started pushing in earning a moan from Frikle. Ike entered and waited a bit then Firkle nodded. Soon Ike was thrusting in and out at a inhumane pace. The room was filled with skin slapping, moans, and ikes name. After a while Ike's thrusts were slowing down which meant it was the end. Both boys came together with them saying both each other's names. Ike quickly pulled out of Firkle and layed next to him. Both boys cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

A/n okay another so I wrote this at 1:53 am my mom comes at 2:00 am I got school tomorrow and I had to be in bed at 1:00 am imma die anyways sorry this was short or if it sucked anyways bye guys girls and non binary people!! ☯️✌️