chapter 13

😒Firkle's p.o.v😒

I see Ike come in and look around, soon he spots the seat next to me and has the expression I would laugh at if i wasnt so pissed off. He slowly walks to the seat and sits down. I eye him as he take's out his blueish notebook. I huff and put on some music not caring what it was just that i could make me forget about who is sitting next to me. I look at. My left and see Ike looking at me. He's looking at me intensely. Wtf i think. I stand up i couldn't handle this bullshit anymore. I walk out and ingnore the teacher yelling at me to sit down. I just gave him the bird and walked out. I keep walking to the back of the school when i spot a guy. He has green eyes and black haired but its dyed purple at the tips. Hes wearing a leather jacket with ripped jeans that are white. He looked hot. I walk towards him. "Hey who are you shouldn't you be in class" I ask. "Shouldn't you?" His voice is gruff and deep but a massive turn on. "Ha got me anyways whats your name?" I ask and see that hes a little bit taller than me. "Names quin but just call me Q." He says. "Okay Q" i say as i reach into my pocket and pull out my pack of cigarettes and my liter. I see quin look at me as he reaches into his pocket and grabs a shiny metal tube that i soon recognize as a vape. I smile as i lit my cigarette and breath in while he does the same with his vape. For a long time in a while i felt happy. I think i have a crush again.