Introduction

~Your P.O.V.~
I guess I should start by telling you who I am and a bit about me.
Well I'm y/n y/ln, what most people don't know about me that I am in fact Kryptonian.Dont worry I'll explain it to you later. I'm new to National City, I came her to meet with a few people for a Job opportunity,the people being Ms.Cat Grant and Kara Danvers her assistant. From what I can tell is that National City isn't like any other city.
But let's stop talking about me in this sense and let me tell you about my interview day.

I was walking down the streets of National City enjoying the veiws. I did see this one building,I took more time looking at.L Corp. I would work there if a position opened. Kept walking while starring at the building, while doing this I bumped into someone, dare I remember I'm Kryptonian.. I looked away and instantly wrapped my arms around the person who stumbled a bit....

"Oh shit,I mean oh shoot. I'm sorry"I said fixing the woman back into place.

"Don't worry,"she said showing her megawatt smile.

"Came here to see ,Lex Luthor's sister?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Job interview at catco,but L Corp is beautiful. I hope I remember correctly I think the person you called 'lex Luthor's sister' is actually named Lena Luthor. I would love to meet that women," I ranted on about the L Corp owner.

"Well this is she," she said. My face flushed as she said that. I just embarrassed myself. She was beautiful especially those Green eyes.

"Oh rao,I'm so sorry,"I said scratching the back of my neck.

"No,don't worry. Not everyday you would see someone defending a Luthor"the emerald green eyes woman said.

"Well no one should judge you for your name,"I told her. She smiled at me I felt my phone vibrate, I pulled it out and saw a reminder, I'm going to be late.

"Omg I hate to do this,but I have to go. It was amazing meeting with you Ms.Luthor. Goodbye,"I said smiling at her.

"Goodbye. Ummm you never gave me your name,"the girl called after me.

"You'll find out soon enough I hope,"I said sprinting off. It would've been easier if I could use my super powers but I can't.

Eventually I got there and got into the elevator,I shook nervously.

"Shit. I need to calm down" I spoke to myself. Suddenly the bell rang and a cute girl was at the door.

"You must be Y/n!"The girl said smiling.

"Wow,How'd you know?" I asked smiling back at her. Realizing I've still been in the elevator,The girl pulled me out of,suprisingly she was really strong.After she let go of me I laughed a bit and so did she.

"Lucky guess and my name Kara Danvers,"she said. I shot out my hand to shake hers.

"More of a hugger,"She said pulling me into a hug. I hugged her just how she hugged me.

"Dang your strong,"Kara said letting go of me.

"Youre not to bad yourself,"I said smiling.

"Ms.Grant is looking for you,"Kara said smiling. I nodded and began to follow Kara to a big office.

"Thank you Kiera for escorting her but that is all I need. You need to go make that decision on what job u want,"Ms.Grant says looking at me.

"Well what a beaut! I would've pampered myself if I would've know someone like you would be entering,"Ms.Grant said flirtatiously.

"Well thank you Ms.Grant. it's an honor just to be in you presence,"I said smiling.

"Please, call me Cat. Sit down,"She said pulling me down to sit on the couch.