chapter 2

~Your P.O.V~

After my very eventful day I went home to my very new apartment. It was very roomy for a place, just for me. I was watching whatever was showing on TV when I heard a knock on the door. I walked up to the door and open it.

"Hi I'm Kar-" Kara stopped herself as she realized it was me.

"Y/n! Your my new neighbor!"Kara happily said with that beautiful smile. I smiled at her and nodded at her words.

"Glad to know my neighbor isn't some Rock Jamming Teenager,"I said jokingly. Kara giggled at my lame attempt of a joke.

"Well good for you I'm just a Rock Jamming adult,"she winked at me. I laughed at her playing on. Smiling was an infection with her.

"All we need is Lena to have a sleep over!" I joked around.

"That would be so awesome!" She practically gushed at my words.

"onnn side note do you have food?! I'm so hungry,"Kara asked begging. I'm not gunna lie I was hella hungry as well.

"I'll make us something. Come in,"I said standing out of her way. As she walked in I shut the door behind us.

Kara took my place on my couch as I went in the kitchen to begin cooking. A phone started ringing,Kara picked it up as I continued to get the food ready. I was making my all time favorite food ,Potstickers.

"I'm at a friend's house Alex,"Kara said to her phone.

"Invite her over! I'll love to meet sister Danvers,"I told Kara.

"Y/N. Its next door to mine. Good bye Alex!" Kara yelled hanging up on her. She shook her head and walked up to me.

"She heard you through the phone. But whatcha making?"She asked me like a child. I giggled at her cuteness.

"Potstickers!I hope you like them"I said happily.
Kara gasped at my words and hugged my body.

"Oh my God I love Potstickers!"Kara gushed happily.

~~

As soon as my oven beeped telling me the Potstickers were ready,I heard a knock on my door. I looked to Kara and see her asleep with the remote in her hand. I laughed and walked up to the door unlocking it and opening. My air got caught in my throat as I looked up to a beautiful woman with shorter hair.

"Hi you must be Y/n!I'm Alex Danvers,"she said sticking her hand out for me to shake.

"H-h-hello, Alex please come in,"I cursed myself as I shook her hand,her entering shortly after. I shut the door behind her.

"Seems like my sister made herself at home,"Alex said smiling at me.

"Yeah think we might have to eat all the Potstickers,"I said elbowing her.

It was almost as if Kara was having a nightmare as she jumped up as the word Potstickers left my mouth. Alex laughed at her sister antics.

"Did i hear Potstickers?"Kara asked happily.

"Well hello to you too,"Alex joked slightly.

"Well lucky for yall they are all ready and I took the time while someone was sleeping to make some rice and noodles,just like take out!"I told the girls.

Kara screamed and Ran to the table sitting down excitedly.

"Word of advice serve us first before Kara,"Alex said smiling and walking to the table. I smiled at her and walked shortly afterwards.

I did what Alex said and served her first than me and lastly Kara.

"Oh Roa!"Kara gasped to herself,my eyebrows crinkled,I must be hearing things. Kara took no time before eating.