Chapter 3

~Your P.O.V~
I wake up the same way everyone else does with a fright. From their alarm clock! God damn thing, I just wanna sleep in forever! I instantly jumped up realizing it's my first day of work!! Should I dress up to impress or normally dress. Pant Suit or dress? Ughhh! I couldn't decide, I heard my phone ring, I grabbed it and answered before looking at the caller ID.
" Good morning Mystery Girl," Lena's voice said happily.
" Thank heavens it's you who called Green Eyes," I said smiling pacing in front of my bed.
" And why is that?" She asked me.
" Because I need you to decide! Pant suit or dress?" I asked begging.
" Ahh very tuff decision, but I think Pant Suits are really attractive!" Lena said causing my cheeks to blush.
" so Pant suit?" I asked for confirmation.
" Yes!" She said laughing at my struggles.
" Are we still on for our Lunch Date?" I asked.
" Yes Y/n, unless your busy!" She said I instantly cut her off " no I'm not busy,". She chuckled at my antics.
" I need to get ready as well," Lena said.
" Alright Ms. Luther, I'll talk to you later"I said smiling ear to ear.
" Alright Ms. Y/LN,see you later!" She spoke hanging up shortly after. I got up and ran towards the bathroom to go pee and brush my teeth and the usual daily routine.
I grabbed my favorite pant suit and put it on. Hopefully everyone at CatCo will like it.

 I finished dressing up smiling at my outfit,hopefully Lena Likes it

I finished dressing up smiling at my outfit,hopefully Lena Likes it. I grabbed my keys and my phone heading out,I decided to knock on Kara's door to check if she needed an ride. I was waiting there as her door opened.
"Woah! Y/n! What may I help you with?" Kara asked fixing her glasses.
" I was wondering if you wanted me to give you a ride,by judging your outfit I'm guessing your not ready. Oh I love that Kryptonian," I said looking at her supergirl pajamas.
"What Kryptonian?!" Kara asked shocked.
" Um supergirl and I wanted to give u a ride," I said.
" Oh no don't worry," Kara said smiling at me.
" I can Wait," I said offering her. She shook her head at me.
" Uh no thank you, I'll meet you there! I wouldn't want you to be late," Kara said laying a hand on my shoulder.
" Fine Kara, Fine," I said.
" Bye y/n/n!"
"Bye Kara," I said walking off to the direction of my car.
~
Okay so once I reached the edge of where CatCo was a man walked up to my car.I rolled down my window as he smiled at me.
"You must be Y/N Y/LN,new boss at CatCo! May I park your car for u. Ms.Grant has Valet parking for the people who work here.
" oh thank you so much," I said opening my car and handing him the keys to my baby. He nodded and drove off into the parking lot. I visibly gulped as I wiped my hand on my pants, taking off the nervous sweat!  I forced a smile on my face as I walked into the building and into the elevator.  I placed my hands in my pockets to hide the shaking of them. Finally the bell dong,as the door opens the one and only Kara was is front of me. She pulled me into a hug,"how did you get here so fast?".
" maybe you were just Driving slow," said Kara as she let go of the hug adjusting her glasses on her face.
" speaking the people who are in charge of a certain aspects are in your office!" Kara said smiling at me.
"Did you choose what you want to be?" She laughed and nodded.
" Yes Ma'am! A reporter," She said causing a smile to appear on my face as we walked to my office.
" I want you to join us Ms.Danvers," I demanded rather than ask.
" Are u sure?" I turned to her and sent a small glare at her as she nodded her head. I walked in to see the same guy from yesterday sitting on my desk like a kid waiting for his shoes to be tied.
"Good morning! How are y'all all doing? Mr.Olsen will you please get off my desk," I said smiling as Kara followed behind me. A semi bald guy with glasses grabbed Kara by her shirt ," what is she doing here?"
" I asked Ms.Danvers to join us!" I said to him. He shook his head.!
" Excuse me what's your name sir?,"I asked him.He looked at me kinda shocked.
"Snapper Carr,your editor-in-chief!" He said with furrowed eyebrows.
" oh I'm sorry, You may know I'm new here, but I'm glad to get to know you all! I'm Y/n Y/ln!" I said smiling at my group of people.
" Excuse me,Can we get to talking about the Magazine?," Mr. Olsen said standing above me, trying to make me scared or whatever. Kara elbowed him in the chest causing him to back down. I smiled at Kara.
" Alright, So what's happening in sports?" I asked as someone spoke up. I nodded my head to what they were saying.
" Alright what about my heros?" I asked,
"Guardian" James was saying before I cut him off," whose that?" I asked. Kara kinda laughed at what left my mouth and James mouth shut.
" I'm talking about Supergirl! The beautiful Bad Ass!," I said pacing.
" I can get an exclusive with Supergirl," Kara said raising her hand!  I smiled at her!
" Yes perfect Ms.Danvers! I want you to write the piece as well," I told her smiling.
" Okay everyone off to your jobs," I said playfully. Everyone headed out except for two.
" what am I supposed to do?" James asked.
" Take pictures of course," I said sitting down in my chair at the desk. I heard heavy footsteps leave my office, I looked up to see Ms.Danvers," hello Kara!"
" Are you sure you want me to write this?" Kara asked messing with her glasses once again.
" Yes of course Kara!" I said smiling at her. She nodded her head at me.
She walked out of my office before she popped her head back in to say" Thank You".