I roofied myself

A/N- I'm so sorry it takes so long for updates. My job is very demanding and I hardly ever have time. I'm trying my best, thank you so much for sticking with me through this story! Love you all.

A soft subtle moan left Emma's lips and died against Regina's as she was pinned to the wall in the brunette's bedroom, her mind was spinning out of control as were her emotions. In that moment all that mattered was their lips pressing together and the fact that Emma couldn't seem to get close enough to Regina. A knee found its way pressed between the blonde's thighs and against her core causing the blonde to let loose another moan into Regina's kiss. Her hips slowly began to rock against the offending appendage and she whimpered at the friction. Regina's tongue, without asking permission, forced its way past the blonde's thinner lips and their tongues began an intimate battle that the blonde was definitely losing.

A sharp ringing sounded through the room startling Emma back into reality and her eyes shot opening looking down at the woman who was kissing her. Emma's hands moved to Regina's hips and she gave a gentle push backwards forcing the woman to take a step back. She was looking at the blonde with hungry yet confused eyes and she bit her full, and now swollen, bottom lip and gave Emma the sexiest smile she had ever seen, "What's the matter blondie?" she asked in a huskier voice than she usually had, it was mixed with playful amusement and the younger blonde knew she was going to have to come up with a good excuse.

Wracking her brain that she was desperately trying to get to function Emma cleared her throat and slipped her own sexy smirk onto her face and she stepped closer to the brunette, invading her space and she moved in to whisper in her ear. "One date that ended so abruptly doesn't mean you get to fuck me." She purred and walked over to her phone leaving the brunette standing there with the best chill running down her spine.

Emma picked up her phone that she had dropped and read the message, it was from Kathryn, only her name was listed under Katie in the phone so no one would be suspicious if they looked through the phone.

Messages- 1
            Hey Em, just wondering where you are, you're late meeting me this morning for breakfast, when you get this let me know where you are and if you're okay, it's not like you to forget about appointments! luv ya <3

Emma rolled her eyes at the way her boss had messaged her but she couldn't help the big dose of amusement the message gave her. "Who is it?" Regina asked walking up behind the blonde and wrapping her arms around her from behind, she leant in pressing kisses to the exposed flesh of Emma's shoulder and the young blonde's eyes shut as she allowed the kisses to her shoulder. She knew she shouldn't be allowing this, she should move away from her touch and get the hell out of here, get to work, and tell them everything she has learned, which in all honesty was absolutely nothing... at all, except for the fact that Regina's home was much more beautiful in person.

Sighing the blonde cleared her throat one more time before turning around in her arms to look down at the older brunette who, without her heels was shorter than Emma. "It was my friend Katie, I forgot I was supposed to meet her this morning to tell her how my date with you went." she said and she hesitated for just a moment before wrapping her arms around the shorter woman and pulling her closer. The brunette moved the rest of the way in so their bodies were pressed together yet again making Emma's breathing hitch.

"How was your date?" Regina asked biting down on her lower lip once again, green eyes moved from brown ones to the lip that was tucked between white teeth and Emma hated herself for the words that came from her lips in that next moment, "There will definitely be another."
_____________________________

"YOU WERE WHERE?" came Kathryn's screeching voice as Emma tried her best to retreat into her office. As her luck would have it, she wouldn't be able to get away with dropping that bombshell on the older blonde and expect her to not follow her into her office. Sighing tiredly Emma set her stuff down on her desk and she turned to face Kat as she plopped down into her desk.