Boat trip

A/N- NSFW!!! You've been warned! :)

As she should have guessed, Carlos was waiting outside of her apartment, standing next to the rear passenger door of a black Escalade and Emma shook her head "This really isn't necessary Carlos... I can drive you know." She said as she walked toward the car and the mountain of a body guard waiting for her.

"I have no doubt of that ma'am, but you'll Miss Mills only wants the best for you... so I am here for you, to protect you, and to take you anywhere you may want or have to go." He said as he opened the back door and she groaned. "Thanks... but you know I can take care of myself." She said as she gently go into the car not wanting to break her ankle in the heels she had on. "I have no doubt ma'am." He said with a big amused smile as he shut the door.

The drive through the city was always a long one, there was always so much traffic around. Nearly 45 minutes later Carlos pulled off into a small parking garage and Emma raised her brow watching him type in a code to allow them entrance. Was this another place that Regina owned? She would never stop being surprised by the things Regina did.

Parking the car Carlos once again opened Emma's door letting her out, and walking together, Carlos lead her down through an elevator to the bottom floor. They were in downtown New York near the water where there were boats parked and docks everywhere and Emma frowned looking around nervously and back to Carlos. "What are we doing here? I thought I was supposed to meet Regina at the club tonight..?" She asked.

Before he could answer a gentle arm wrapped Around Emma from behind and she was pulled back into strong arms and a small frame. "You are meeting me... just not at the club." Regina purred into her ear pressing a sensual but soft kiss to Emma's neck.

Hearing the voice Emma's body melted into her and her eyes fluttered, head tilting to the side allowing her more access and she bit her lip lightly. "You're full of surprises." She whispered before turning in her arms looking into sparkling brown eyes. "You haven't seen anything yet my dear." Lifting her free hand Regina held out a single red rose to her which Emma took with blushing cheeks. "Thank you." She said quietly.

Smiling Regina lent in and pressed her painted red lips to Emma's soft pale pink ones and nuzzled her nose gently. "Mi amor." She whispered "Come.." without another work Regina laced their fingers and she lead them down the street and down a long dock toward a giant beautiful ship. It was honestly the biggest boat Emma had ever seen.

It seemingly had 4 layers to it and it was very long. The top section was where the captain would be, and then there were three other sections. There was a top section, the contents of which were Unidentifiable from the ground. Then there was the main deck which seemed to lead into a large dance floor, and then there was the bottom section of the boat which was completely covered and filled with tables and booths making up a beautiful dining room.

The boat was lit up in the evening light with beautiful purple, pink and blue lights and Emma looked on in awe of the thing and she looked to Regina with wide eyes to which Regina only chuckled. "You are so cute." Regina commented as she lead her into the shop without having to show the crew any identification or tickets like everyone else had too and Emma shook her head.

"Jesus Regina do you own the entire city?" She asked in awe and Regina just flashed her a wide toothy yet sexy smile, it was almost predatorial. "Not yet but hopefully soon." She purred shooting her a wink. Emma just shook her head incredulously as they walked along the open deck of the middle section, following wherever Regina was leading.

The brunette weaved them through the growing crowd to the back of the middle deck. There was a private staircase blocked with a chain and sign which Regina removed, allowing them through before reconnecting it and leading her downstairs.