Prologue

Forwarding Notes:

- This story does contain several sex scenes therefore if you're extremely sensitive to that, I suggest this isn't the story for you.

- Check out the trailer. ^_^ It's my first video/book trailer!

- Like all my stories, Flirtatious (Previously SSMS) is copyrighted. Be a lovely person to yourself and the world and stop plagiarism.

Prologue

                  Stalking, Melissa thought, normal people would call what we’re doing stalking, but let’s just stay positive about this.

                  She turned her head to the right and gazed intently into her binoculars only to find her best friend’s eye and part of her face blocking the view of the park’s landscape. “Lacey,” she muttered. “Move out of the way. What if we miss him?”

                  Without a word, the feisty girl tore the binoculars out of Melissa’s hands, sticking her tongue out playfully while she dangled the device just out of her reach. “My turn,” she stated simply and then lowered her eyes into the binoculars. “Is he here yet?”

                  “No,” she murmured, and when she realized spying on him from afar was the best part of their Sundays, she cried to herself internally. How sad their life had turned out to be!  

                  On the other side of her, Sarah was occupied with drawing her name on the dirt with a branch she had picked up off the ground. “Remind me again why we do this?” She chastised, her voice filled with the woe of an ancient philosopher despite her dumb blonde appearance.

                  “Because he’s hot,” Lacey snapped.

                  “Well then, we should just walk up and talk to him! You know, like normal people? I mean, we’re strong, intelligent, attractive, young women aren’t we? You think we’d be able to just walk up to him and start a conversation.”

                  Lowering the binoculars, Lacey’s catlike brown eyes peered over Melissa to where Sarah was squatted behind the bushes and leered at her. “Fine,” she said. “Then you do it.”

                  “What?!”

                  “I said you do it,” Lacey repeated. “When he comes by with his dog, go up and talk to him.”

                  At once, Sarah puffed her cheeks and made a small farting sound as she deflated them. “Why me?” She hissed.

                  “Because!” Lacey cried. “You said you wanted to talk to him!”

                  “No I didn’t!”

                  “Because,” Melissa added, with pride in her voice and a small fist pump to boot, “you’re a strong, intelligent, attractive, young woman.”