Chapter one- uncle's place

Description :

when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over
she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody to rule over her

.
And then there was the famous badboy of the high school JACKSON KNIGHT . Where the girls like to drool over him and worship him like god
he was the son of multi-billionaire .

_______________________________________

I was going to my uncle's place after years. The last time i saw him when i was like, what five?

I didn't know what to expect, or to say i was nervous as hell would be an understatement.
First of i didn't know why was i being nervous, he's just my uncle right?
Mom told me he was cool , he loved painting... only to calm down my nuts
And.....
trust me that didn't work at all. What if my uncle doesn't like me or my cousins called me by ugly names or something like that? geez, i totally sound like a cliché girlfriend whose meeting her boyfriend's family, And that is totally not me.

And now i am currently on my way to my uncle's place.

his wife aunt Caroline died due to cancer they have a son MASON who is 2 years elder than me so basically i'm 17 going to be 18 in two months and he is 19, and a daughter named alice she is 16

So altogether i'm exited and a nervous wreck at the same time.

I reached my uncle's place and that only made me more nervous since my mother isn't here. What am i supposed to tell him?
I am standing in the driveway and sinking everything in what i see.
The house wasn't large but it wasn't small either. It is a two story house. It is so very beautiful from outside they have a small garden near the driveway. As i was walking through the garden i heard someone scream and within seconds an old man who i think is my uncle and a handsome boy standing their with a large broom in his hands and a girl, wait, what is she doing why is she covering her ears and screaming as though she's seen an alien?

"Excuse me young lady may i know who you are? And for gods sake Alice stop screaming-.." ‎Ohh so the girl who's  screaming is alice "-..and mason put the broom down she doesn't have any weapons" They were staring at me and i didn't know what to do. What a dramatic entry...
And then i had to explain them who i am so i started with the formal 'hello's' and then started

"i am daughter of emily winter and i am emma winter. Your niece"
"Gotcha...! We already know that Emma. We were just pulling your leg" Mason Said with an overly excited tone to which I just fake smiled and rolled my eyes at him.
‎"hello em, How are doing?..sorry for my over dramatic children" he said it with a sigh shooking his head
‎"I'm doing fine uncle mac" I said it with a smile
‎"Ohhh em how are you" mason butted in told with a slight grin across his face.
‎"I think i just told i am fine Mason" i said it with a smirk
‎He in return just rolled his eyes and earned a glare from uncle mac
‎"Hello em how are you doing!. I mean i know your doing fine but how was your journey?" She said with a sweet tone. she was wearing a tank top and jeggings all the while shaking her ponytail
‎"Hie. yeah it was a pretty good journey" I said
‎"So are we just going to stand here or are we inviting em inside" uncle mac told Alice and Mason
"Yeah right come on in em I'll show you your room" she said with a smile
"Yeah sure alice" i said returning her smile. She was kind, maybe not what i thought she would be

"Big B love help em with her stuff will you" she said with a sly grin on her face.
"Sure little love" he said it with a groan and a glare directing towards Alice.
So while showing me the house alice was babbling something about her favorite hero but i was too concentrated on watching my surroundings and thinking.
I like it here already.

"And this is your room. I know its a bit boy-ish because it was Jackson's room back in the day"
She said looking a bit in her fantasy? I dunno but who is this Jackson boy?
"Ohh its perfectly fine. But who is Jackson?"
I said with a smile which clearly didn't reach my eyes.
"Oh Jackson.. He's Mason Best Friend. You know he's the most popular guy in our school. He's so handsome.."she ended her sentence with a dreamy sigh.. OK...?

Ohh popular guy....
"So I'll go downstairs and help dad. Mean while you go clean up and take some rest we'll catch up afte-.." She was Cut off by her 'big b love' Mason
"here take your luggage ma'am" he said while bringing my stuff inside my now new room
"Afterwards" she finished her sentence
I took my luggage and told him "thank you" which in return i got a "don't mention it bubbly boo" is he like really being serious? Bubbly boo? What the hell was that? And who call a person with such a name?
"Bubbly boo?"
"Yeah you were quite bubbly when you were 5" he said it with a smirk
"As if you weren't 'BIG B LOVE'"

"No i wasn't fat like you were"

"God! Mason please stop it!!"

"Okay okay if you insist"

"Thanks" my voice dripping from sarcasm

"Don't mention it bubbly boo" ugh...
With that he went out of my room god he was so irritating....

After unpacking my cloths i went straight to the washroom for a long, warm shower
When i opened the tap and the warm water started running down
I thought/ reminded myself that from now on i am going forget my past-that is still haunting me and will never stop-  and look forward to my future. I just can't get stick with my past. Eventually i have to move on so why not now.
Even though I know moving on, clearly was not an option in my life, especially if he is hunting us or more like me down.

After a long and comforting shower, i came out and tied a towel around my body. After drying my hair i sat down on the bed to choose an outfit for the day. After fifteen minutes of debating what to wear i settled on pink tank top and white jegging after changing i put on a high ponytail and applied light makeup like lip gloss, yes that's what i mean by 'light makeup'
I used to apply, but not anymore
After glancing myself in the mirror i headed downstairs.

Mason was furiously tapping on his phone typing something, Alice helping uncle mac to Cook dinner. As soon as i entered the kitchen uncle Mac told me to call my mom because she is worried about me..

Ohhh shit i didn't even call mom and informed that i arrived here safe and sound. I check the time on my iPhone it showed 8:34.
I called my mom thankfully she picked up on the 2nd ring
"Hello dear. How are you doing. Why didn't you call me all this while" she bombarded me with questions. Worry lacing her voice
God she was really worried about me.

----------------------------------------------

Hello..! People so what do you think about chapter 1 ?

What do you think about mason will he fall for emma or will they be great buddies ahead?

What about Jackson and mason? Will their friendship lastlong?

Do share your thoughts
And comment

Vote if you liked the chapter
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>