chapter seventeen: nightmare

After sometime. just as Jackson finished cooking There was a knock on the door.

"i guess there're here"Jackson said.

"I'll go open the door."

I said and started walking towards the main door

I opened the door to see everyone laughing and talking.

"hie guys" i said everyone and then there
were a Round of hello's and hie's.

"come on in."i said with smile.
I felt a presence close behind me i turn my head to see Jackson standing and talking to mason.

While everyone where coming in mason called me
"emma i wanna talk to you.."mason told me

"umm yeah?"
He dragged me out of the living room.

"are you alright. Did he text you?"

"how'd you know about it?"i asked with shock evident in my voice.

"Jackson told me"

"how does he know about him?"
"you don't have to know about that. What did he tel you this time."

I pulled out my sell phone and showed him

"when was this em's?"
He showed me that picture when me and Jackson first met.

"we co-incidently met there" i lied.

"what are you guys doing come on you're missing out the fun"tyler said dragging both of us to the hall where everyone are watching movie and grey in the kitchen with a his girlfriend whom i guess is ashley cooking popcorn.

"emma come on you're missing my favourite secne" anna tells.

I went and sat next to Jackson maintaining distance because that was the only place left. Mason sitting on the sofa anna upon him. Tyler and Charlotte sitting on the sofa though they're not really watching movie busy talking sweet things.

Jackson was sitting on the big couch so i had nowhere else to sit than next to him

After sometime while everyone were busy watching the movie excluding me. Because i cannot stop thinking how does he know my father. How does he know him.

What if even he is under him. Or even if he's girl rapist. What if..

I came out of my trance when all the boys left the living room and went to the kitchen.

We girls did not ask as to why they were leaving us.

Right after the movie ended the boys came out of the kitchen.

Everyone started leaving accept Jackson.

"why aren't you going" i asked Jackson.

"because we planned that every time any one of us will be with you." mason told

"what? Why would you do that. And most of all Mas. what did you tell everyone?"

"don't worry emma. I did not tell anything to anyone about it" he whispered coming close to me.

"And Jackson planned about it. So ask him about it. And I'll be back late. Bye." with that he went out with anna.

And here again i was left alone with this jerk.

He cleared his throat. I did too. We both laughed.

Like seriously emma what was that? Why did you even laugh?

Because my stupid sense wasn't working. My conscience told me.

"so.. What do we do now" i asked
"whatever you want to angelface" he said with a mischievous smirk playing on his lips.

When it hit me what he ment by that i suddenly got tensed up. And all my colour drained out of my face.

"whoa whoa. Calm down angelface. I was just kidding. Let's clean this up first" he said with a straight face.

"am sorry to ditch you knight" i said with a blank face. And when he the time got to know what i ment it was too late i was already running upstairs.

"angelface. You're so going to pay for this" he said and groaned

I went up to my room. I was tired and was starting to drift.

The last thing i could hear is Jackson talking to someone one.

******DREAM *******

I couldn't see anything clearly. The only thing i can see is his face. My father's face. He was laughing cruelly. He was coming near me and is starting to remove my clothes. I screamed my lungs out. Screaming for help. I begged him not to do this to me and that am his daughter. When i told him am his daughter he started laughing more cruelly.
He is telling me something. But i couldn't hear any of it.

And i saw him turn his head. Their was some whispering out. He pulled put his gun and started walking out to see who it was.
I tried screaming to get some help but all i heard is a gun pulled of with a thud and someone screaming out of pain and again their were a chain of gun pulling off.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

I screamed and screamed until I fainted.

********END OF DREAM******

Someone is shooking me. I tried opening my eyes but couldn't open it because of the way i tightly closed it.
I can hear someone call my name.
Asking me if I was okay. But i couldn't reply.

I once again tried open my eyes
and when i did

I saw a very vulnerable looking jerk.

"Emma. Emma are you alright?"  he asked concern laced his voice

I just nodded in return

"do you some water?"

I nodded once again

He sit me up. Gave me a  glass of cool water.
I didn't knew my throat was so dry until i drank down the glass of water in two gulps.

"are you feeling better now?" Jackson asked with a small smile

"i am now." i gave him a small smile.

And suddenly he hugged me tight. And i don't know why but somehow it felt good.
I felt safe.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hello people!

what do you think of this chapter?
Share your thoughts. Do comment.

Vote if you liked the chapter.
and
Share as much as you can

Enjoy!

Bye!

******************************************