chapter twenty-five: WARREN MENDO

I got up to my alarm roaring his ass of. I got out my bed missing the warmth already. I went to the washroom did my morning routine.

I came out of the bathroom and went down. Only to see mess all around me.
After seeing the mess we made last night. I guess am not going to school today.
Mason is in his room changing probably.  Alice is all done and helping uncle mac in cooking.

"good morning emma. Your not coming to school today?" she said after eyeing me from top to bottom.

"somebody has to clean this mess and i guess I'll do it."
I said.

"you don't have to worry sweety. I'll come back and do it"  uncle mac told.

"that's perfectly fine. I will do it uncle mac." i said him he just sighed but did not argue.

Mason came out of his room. Looking dashing as ever.

"good morning everyone."  mason said

"looks like someone is in a good mood." alcy said staring at mason with a smile on her face.

"ah.. I always am in a good mood little love" mason said while messing alice's hair with his hand.

"mason don't ruffle my hair!!" alice yelled at mason.
He just shook his head.

"why aren't you ready yet emsy?" mason asked me.

"um. I'm gonna clean this mess up and just go back to sleep." i said while yawning
He shook his head.

"are you sure?" he asked once again
I nodded.

_______________________________

After a while mason and alice left. After a few more minutes uncle mac left as well.

The first thing i did is. Start Cleaning the kitchen. Their was baking powder and choco chips all over the place.

I ran upstairs to my room, I grabbed my phone and went back down. I played the music 'on the floor' by Jennifer Lopez.

After a while i was done with cleaning kitchen. 

I sat for sometime to gain some energy.  Coz cleaning is totally not my thing. It is 10'O Clock now. I started scrolling through my news feed on instagram.
Ruyly one of my classmates posted her pic 12 hours ago with her friends. With the caption
#chillingwithmychicks.

Ohh how badly i wish i could be their. I always wanted to go to parties. Have fun with friends, stay in a relationship. A relationship where there is trust. Love. And a little more love.
and later get married to the love of my life.
But my dreams are against me. My life is against me. I hate to admit that i let everyone down. My mom. My family. My friends. Strangers....

I didn't knew i was crying until a drop of water from my eyes came in contact with my hand. I shook my head and rub the tears from the back of my hand. My phone beeped with a message.

It is Jackson.

Jerkface.
Why didn't you come today? Whose there with you? Are you alone?.  why didn't you tel me yesterday that you weren't going to come to school today.

What the actual fuck. Why is he out of the blue so concerned about me?

Me.
Why all of a sudden so concerned about me?

I said.
He read it but didn't reply to it.
After a minute or two their was a beep.

Jerkface.
Am on my way.

Whaaaaat???

Me.
To where?

Jerkface.
To you. Be their in five