chapter thirty-one: PART I

I won't let anything happen to you angelface. And that's my promise. I won't be late this time. I love you too much to lose you.

While i was sitting there feeling helpless. Mas's bike came to a stop in front of me.
He quickly jumped out of his bike and came sat next to me.

"Jackson are you alright? Where's Emma?"

"he took her away Jackson. He kidnapped her while i was in the washroom. I saw this note on the table we were sitting on" i showed it to him.

He read the letter. Worry covering his face.

"what did i do to him? Why did he take emma? Why couldn't he just kill me? It's all because of me. I shouldn't have told that basterd all those things when i met him the first time after justin's death. And now he's taking revenge for it" I said.

"No.. No you've taken it all wrong. It's not your fault jacky. There's another story to it than you think. It's not my place to tell you though. Don't worry. We're gonna do something. We are not gonna let him do something to emma."he said and i nodded.

I was just sitting there doing everything in the world but staring at the bracelet. The bracelet she wore.
Minutes passed by my dad arrived in his brand new audi.  He came out. When he looked at me there were all kinds of sad emotions. He knows how close justin and i were. And how depressed i was and how I'm changing after i met angelface. I've already told him that i love Emma. But he was just angry yet happy. Angry because he doesn't want me to get too attached to anyone. Happy because I've started talking to everyone than i used to.

"Jackson. Son are you alright?" i shook my head.
Why can't anyone understand that i want her with me. I want her in my arms. Tell her that it's not her fault. I couldn't repeat it again so mas told everything to him. He then called someone and was talking til then mas was talking to uncle mac telling him everything. 

-------------------------------------------------------
One day later...

Jackson's P.O.V

It has been a day since my angelface was kidnapped. My dad has continually keeping tabs on that basterd ever since he called up Emma's mom telling her nonsense which i don't believe or more like i don't want to believe.
Her mom has gone crazy to locked up in a room not even coming out to eat. Uncle mac is trying his best to console her.

And me. I've been a mess since she was kidnapped. Mason consoling me. But all i really want is my angelface. I want her with me.

I am currently in uncle mac's place. Aunt Emily is still locked up in her room. Uncle mac and dad out. Talking. Mason has gone to send alcy to her friend's place.
With me are sitting both grey and tyler. Both trying hard to get me to talk to them. But all i really want to do is, see my angelface.

My dad and uncle mac came running inside.
"Jackson we got the address" my dad said.
I looked at him. Relief was the only thing i can describe as my feeling right now. I immediately stood up. Ty and grey did as well. My dad uncle mac and my dad's fri who probably found the address were going in the car. Am going in my bike. Ty and grey in their bikes as well.

------------------
Three hours later.

It's been three hours since we've started our journey to rescue my angelface. That basterd had took her to another place where we couldn't find her.

We arrived to the place where the map showed us the phone signal of that basterd. It was a huge tall building. This place is good for a horror movie to shoot. There is no one here accept me. Dad. His friend. Uncle mac. Ty. Mas. grey.

My father pulled out a gun, so did his friend. Uncle mac had an expression of shock on his face. But that wasn't new to me nor to my friends.
We started moving inside. It was already dark and this building did not even own lights.