Amelia:

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Says Father Lincoln. "Oh Dylan I'm finally Mrs O'brien". I say as Dylan visibly gets closer and closer to my face. His lips finally reaching mine, and ignites a whole stir of bees in my teeny belly. Talk about bees they could be considered elephants. Oops no that's just me, I'm very hungry.

I hope you know
I hope you know

Oh Dylan I know you love me, I know.

That this hasn't been to easy...

Wait rewind.

Hi I'm Amelia. A freakishly gorgeous goddess of a brunnete, with the voice of an angel, a face and body of a goddess and a laugh of tweeting birds. Ha that's extremely funny, just kidding people. I'm actually an insanely pretty ugly person, with a voice that is horrifyingly scratchy and a laugh that sounds like a cat/dog being strangled, and a face of a goats behind.

So yeah I'm 16 years old and a hopeless romantic in the world of books. I love sleeping, eating, reading, listening to music, dancing, singing (cough cough- I cant- cough cough) , sleeping, eating, more eating and a little more eating.

I think of myself as a bad bitch instead of the softy  everyone makes me out to be. I'm a tyrant inlove with Dylan O'brien and I live my days by saying, "Dylan O' be- my- boyfriend." But people please believe one day he'll fall for me, I will catch him and he'll fall for me.

Once he falls for me, we'll get married at the age of 25 and have 7 kids. Well have amazing intercourse everyday. Nope just kidding, I'll do that with Taylor Lautner... sigh

Back to me. I'm a socially disturbed petite little crazy thingy, that eats more than an elephant every single  hour, forget about everyday. Cheesy I know.

When talking about my favourite colour I'd say it's black and purple. Black because to me, black is void of emotion, but then again swims with it. Purple because, I really don't know, it has been a childhood obsession that I still fuss over. Most times my friend Lillian tells me to stop being emo. Crazy person she is, little cute white thing, she sorta reminds me of a marshmallow. Shhhh, she shouldn't know I said so.

I'm a forgetful little thingy with dark brown hair, dark brown-blackish eyes that freak me out most days, why? Because there's like blue surrounding them and if im angry they become a violet. See, and if that's not dark enough, I have extremely dark eyelashes which most days are mistaken to be eye liner by friends. I know what I just said, you'd all think I'm a beauty, ha I'm soooooo not, instead I'm a proud to be hideous bad bitch.

One day I'd like to become a scientist, so I can experiment on goats and donkeys. I love animals and might be a potential nerd. I also like using the word thingy when referring to myself and friends.

I hate saying no to people because seriously everyone is so damn cute. Currently I'm in grade 11. My favourite group of words would be:
so
like
ooh
hmm
uhm
shhhh
ahhh
blahhh
mwah

My favourite song is every song in creation.

I originate from the country of South Africa, and I'm currently living in a little city thingy or town whatever actually, in the Western province called Cape town. A great place actually, there are many different cultural and race groups.

One more important fact about me, I'm not rich nor a drama queen.

So that are a couple facts about me, I'd like to get to know each of you too...

****
So it's not a chapter per-say but rather an intro.
comment what you think about our nutty Amelia.
comment some facts about you because we'd all love to know things about you.
vote if you like this.
share even.

lots of love with pure darkness...♡

DARKPOETRIS ...♡
HMM LIFE IS DELICIOUSLY DARK..☆