Chapter 7

Jennie's POV:

I decided to leave Jaebum's house because things were getting kind of awkward around. He did ask me to the dance. And I obviously accepted. I didn't really think it through though.

Was it a good idea?

He always treated me like a slave. Why would I be going to the dance with him?

Anyways, I was approaching Lisa's house so we could all get ready for our performance. The dresses we picked were all wonderful and I could not wait.

We decided on a song to sing and Rosé will play the guitar.

I couldn't wait!!!!

Jaebum's POV:
I had just reached home and saw that Jennie's things were gone. I knew she was still suppose to stay but I also did say she could leave. The house now feels empty. Like I was the lonely child I always was.

I was sad. No one to lighten up the house. Even Jennie's presence could light up the whole house. It felt different, weird.

I used to be so bad to Jennie. I know it was unfair for her but I just wanted to keep her by my side. I did realize it was not giving her freedom though. She probably hates me now.

What did make me happier was that she did accept to go to the dance with me. Just thinking of how Jennie would look so beautiful in a dress made me so happy. I also could not wait for her performance. She told me she was going to sing but I've never heard her sing.

I couldn't wait!!

—————
A/n:
See what i did there?
Didn't?
Ok never mind.

Hahahah i bet u can't wait for the next chapter....😆😉😏