Chapter 11

Jennie's POV:
After the performance, I got to admit we did really well. All the hard work really did pay off. During the performance, I could see Jaebum and all his friends cheering.

Especially Bambam. He was really hyped up.
As usual.

After the performance, it was Jaebum's turn to perform. I knew he would do well too.

And he did. The dance was so on point and cool. And we could not even stand still. We just had to dance along. Even Jisoo followed. I'm glad she was enjoying though.

After the performance, Jisoo said that she was okay to stay and that we should just go and have fun.

We changed into the dresses that we bought and all of us looked like we were super models. Everyone should be jealous.

When I walked into the hall, the place was filled to the brim. Everyone was so excited and happy.

I saw Jaebum and walked towards him. He did not even say a word though. He just pulled me to the dance floor, which had way too many people, and started dancing.

I did not know what to do. We technically weren't on good terms the last time I checked but I guess it did not really matter. Although I was still too embarrassed to look Jaebum in the eye because I knew he was staring at me.
He did look good though.

We did not talk for almost five minutes the music was slowing down and I just felt the calm warmth in my heart and the music played.