chapter thirteen

"Ok well we better get ready!" Nessa says grabbing your hand and walking towards the stairs "Wait! We gotta give y/n her presents" Zion said jumping up. You sit down and open everyone's presents. They had all gotten you something really cool and thoughtful. Brandon's present was last and before he handed it to you he said "ok so I got you these because I remember watching a movie with you and you went crazy when you saw them" he hands you the box and you open it

 Brandon's present was last and before he handed it to you he said "ok so I got you these because I remember watching a movie with you and you went crazy when you saw them" he hands you the box and you open it

"OH MY GOD" you shout "you got me Christina Aguilera's shoes from Burlesque?! I've been in love with these shoes since I saw the movie as a kid!" You start jumping up and down with one shoe in your hands. The girls admire the other while the boys sit there confused. You run over to Brandon and jump into his arms wrapping your legs around his waist. "Thank you thank you thank you!" You say as you shower his cheeks with kisses. He laughs and hugs you tightly "no problem freckles" he says as he puts you down "oh my God Brandon these look so expensive you shouldn't have done that" you say admiring the shoes "don't worry about it" he says as he winks, you blush. Hard. "Ok well now we really have to get ready!" Nessa says as she drags you and the girls upstairs.

"I cannot believe Brandon bought you those!" Ronnie says gazing at the shoes "I thought they were like some kind of limited edition that Christian louboutin only made for the movie" Val says as she starts her makeup "so did I, it must have taken him forever to find them!" You say smiling "I mean Zion and I are dating and he wouldn't do that!" Nessa says before freezing after realising what she just said "WHAT?" You all say in unison.

Brandon's POV

"Those shoes looked expensive B, you must really love this girl" Austin said looking at me "Okay first of all I don't love her and second of all she deserves them after how I treated her" I say looking down at my hands "WHAT?" I hear a scream come from the girls upstairs "What the hell is that about?" Nick said "I don't know but I gotta get ready!" Edwin said standing up "how much were they anyway Brandon?" Zion asked as he stood up. "Only $2000" I say running out of the room "WHAT?!"

Y/n's POV

"WHAT?!" You hear the boys shout from downstairs.
"Ok y/n you're letting me do your makeup right?" Nessa asks "but I don't really wear makeup!" You say already knowing you weren't going to win the argument "mhm" she says giving you "the look" "ok ok you win" You say lifting your arms in a surrender motion.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hours later.

"Ok is everyone ready?" Ronnie asks "I think so!" You say putting on your new shoes!
You could hear music and voices downstairs already. "Y/n you look amazing, Brandon's gonna melt when he sees you" Ronnie says laughing "and why would I care what Brandon thinks?" You say smiling. They all roll their eyes and walk downstairs with Ronnie in the front

 They all roll their eyes and walk downstairs with Ronnie in the front