Chapter Twenty Two

"What?! There is no way that's true" Edwin shouted as you all sat on the floor of your hotel room. "It's true I swear!" Val laughed, "y/n isn't it true?!" Ronnie said as you walked back to them after being in the bathroom. "What?" You ask, "didn't we all meet in detention?!" She said trying to prove it to the boys who were not buying. "Oh yeah!" You laugh at the memory. "So, why were you all in detention?" Austin asked as he tied his hair up. "Talking back to a teacher" Ronnie said proudly, they laughed. "Why doesn't that surprise me?" Zion giggled. He then looked at Nessa, "I wore a green jacket and wouldn't take it off because it was like -8°C and the radiator was off" Nessa admitted, they looked at her confused. "In our school you have to wear a black jacket and you can only wear it outside" Valerie explained, the nodded after they understood. "What about you Val?" Edwin asked, "I just never did homework!" She laughed. The group turned to look at you, "I got in a fight" you shrugged your shoulders, they all either smiled or rolled their eyes.

"Was it Kayla?!" Edwin laughed. "Ha ha no, it was Ryan and Jason" you said as you sat back down. "Wait that was you?" Nessa asked surprised, "yeah, Bryshere was there too but I was the only one who got in trouble" you scoff. "Why?" Nick asked, "because  the others are all on the football team and can't be touched" you say annoyed. You didn't care that Bry didn't get in trouble but it did bother you that the other two didn't. "Anyway! I'm so excited to see how the fans react when we both release our EPs on the same day!" Austin said enthusiastically. You all talk about your plans and eventually went to bed.

You wake up the next morning in a really good mood. You and Ronnie get ready and meet the others downstairs for breakfast,

 You and Ronnie get ready and meet the others downstairs for breakfast,

You're eating breakfast when your phone rings, "y/n! Are you with the others?" Simon asked, "Hey Simon! Yeah I'm with them" you say getting their attention

You're eating breakfast when your phone rings, "y/n! Are you with the others?" Simon asked, "Hey Simon! Yeah I'm with them" you say getting their attention. "Ok well we think it's time to release one of the song posters, tell the boys to do the same" he said, "ok great! Thanks Simon" you say before ending the phone call. Everyone looked at you, "it's time!" You smile before taking out your phone to post

 Everyone looked at you, "it's time!" You smile before taking out your phone to post