Chapter Twenty Five

You admired the smiles on each of your friends faces as they laughed, you spent the majority of your childhood with one friend and at that he was the popular one, never you. Your mind wandered to the memories you've made in these past six months, if you hadn't of gotten in that fight you would've never met the girls, if you'd never met the girls you would've never been a band, if you were never a band then you wouldn't of met five of the most amazing people on the planet. Tour was coming to an end which was sad but it was such an amazing experience. You would never be able to show how truly grateful you are no matter how hard you tried.
You're snapped out of your thoughts by your phone ringing, it was Seán.
"Wassup bro?!" You say enthusiastically, "y/n I have some news" he said. "Is everything okay?" You ask starting to worry, "yeah everything's fine, more than fine actually... I'm getting married" he quickly blurted the last part. "You're what?! Oh my God that's fantastic! When?" You shout as you jump up and down, the group stare at you with confused faces. "In a month" he said obviously nervous to hear your reaction, "Wow that's so soon!, don't worry Spud I'll be there" you reassure him.

You put down the phone and meet a lot of confused faces. "Seán and Shay are getting married!" You smile. They all smile and say their share of wow's and no way's.
After giving them the details you decide to go for food,

"Two countries left guys" Austin said as you boarded your flight to Belgium

597,677 likes

597,677 likes

Nickmara. See you soon Brussels!
Tagged: @y/n_GRL

View all 67,988 comments

Edwinhonoret. THAS MY BESTIE
Y/n_GRL. BEST FRIEND!! @edwinhonoret

Zionkuwonu. Wow really? @y/n_GRL
Y/n_GRL. You're my bestie too Z 💜 @Zionkuwonu

User77. I love them

21 minutes ago

When you landed you didn't have much time before the show so you dropped off your bags and drove straight to the arena.
You performed and had a meet and greet afterwards