Sweet Revenge

Pov Xia Yu Hao

Previous Chapter

As he leaned closer and closer,he closed his eyes and I closed mine as well. We were getting so close to each other,I could smell his minty breath touch my skin like little kiss on my skin, our foreheads resting against each other. Lips almost touching....

Hm..

hm?

?

?????

Ringggggg!!!!!!!

I opened my eyes slowly saw him walking away, his back facing me, he walked out the door, while calling back at me “Go to your class, you're going to be late “. I stood frozen, my back still leaning against the wall. We were so close to kissing ! Seriously, school bell I know you are always so loyal, ringing in right moment but come on!!!! So close,it was so freaking close. Perfect know I'm talking to myself !
I gently shook my head and went to my next class.

------After School------

“BYE GUYS!” I shouted behind my back to my friends and started running, not to be late for work.
“Yo bye dude!”, they called after me. 5 minutes of running I slowed down a little after I checked my watch to see that still got time. Zhen Wu and Zhen Wen are brothers ...no, no, their stepbrothers so maybe that's why I never thought that it was weird that there together, ok maybe at first a tiny bit but not because they boys (obviously ),whatever never mind .

-----At Work----
I was in the back of the bar cleaning humming to myself .I was a hard worker ,since I want support my mom who is a single mom . I love her to death and year I know what you're thinking "Mommy's Boy much?", guess what your right but still gonna deny it if Zi Xuan is calling me that,who is by the way not even an inch better than me with his so called sister-complex. I chuckled at the thought of him eating that got awful food his sister made for me ,then I started to think when we had this small moment where we were bounding in the schools kitchen and I almost told him ,that I had a crush on him. To think about it now, when did I fell in love with him?. Maybe when he was trying to protect me by fighting against these guys , since he doesn't even know how to fight , or when he told how important it was for him and Cheng En to win the Volleyball game since only been at the 8th place.
No...no,I think I know when we accidentally bummed against each other and me trying to escape from our headmaster.

hm?

wait...

Wait?

WHAT?!!!
Seriously so it was love at first sight?!
God since when did I get so cheesy!!!
Now I'm blushing (me/Readers:don't you do it most of the time? Yu Hao:Shut it!)
I straightened my back and start cleaning again.

-----At Home-----

"I'M HOME" I screamed as I closed the door. No answer came back. Oh right moms at work. As I made dinner I wrapped up a plate with with the food I made and put it in the refrigerator.
I went to my room and did my homework. After I did my homework I just watch some series on Netflix called Teen Wolf (Teen Wolf fans were you at?! XD by the way let me know if you're also a Sterek shipper *-*). I was so in my zone that I realized after seconds that someone is calling me. Not looking who is the caller, I just touched on accept call and said "Yeah?" with my eyes still glued to my television. "Hey ,what you doing?" "Zi Xuan?!" "Idiot don't shout." "Oh,sorry..ehm" "Soo ,what are you doing ?" "Watching something in Netflix" "Oh sorry did I called in the wrong time?" "NO no,I-I didn't suspect you to call me." "Why,I can't call you or text without talking about volleyball?"  "Yes, stop teasing!" I mumbled . "So why did you call?" "I don't know...missed since I my senior classes are different then yours and I only see you once and that at volleyball were you obviously need to pay attention to." he told me. I was surprised how he felt ,since I felt the same. Missed you to...wanted to stay longer but you told to go to class and then the stupid schoobell cock blocked us before you could kiss me! "Yeah ,would have done it but I knew once I'll do it ,I'll wouldn't stop " he replied. I froze.
Did I seriously just said that out loud?
"Yeah,yeah you did" he chuckled
And did he seriously said that?
"Yeah,yeah I did. I wouldn't stop once I have taste." "Oh my God". He laughed and told me "Bye, sweet dreams, dream  about me ". As if didn't already have . "What you dreamed about me?" "...fuck" "Seriously what have you been drea-" "NO of course not!" "Dont lie, tell me!" "What, No!" "Hah so you did dream about me!" he said smugly "W-whatever not gonna tell you anything anyway!" "Tell me"  "No" Tell me" "Nope". As I smirked and thought I won, suddenly a very sexy ,dark, deep, husky voice whispered in the phone." Baby, tell me, please?". My breath hitched . "N-n-no" "Baby be good and tell me what you dreamed about me." "I-I d-dreamed about-" "Don't be nervous baby,tell me." "W-we were-" "We were?".
"I'M HOME SWEETHEART" my mom yelled from the entrance . "BYE, HANGING UP NOW SEE YOU TOMORROW!" I downright yelled in to my phone and hanged up. "Wha-" then the line cut off  Zi Xuan voice , so  he couldn't anymore question. I sighed relieved but still kinda missing his voice. I went out of my room and gave my mom a hug. "Hey mom." "Hey sweety did you already ate something for dinner ?" She asked me behind her back as she walked to the kitchen to make dinner . "Yes I made dinner for us but I've finished mine and left yours in the refrigerator." "Oh my,don't i have a perfect son?" She asked me while gently cupping both of my cheeks to kiss my forehead. "Well, he does have the best mother in the world,so it's understandable." I laughed wrapping my arms around her. "Well that's true , so why did you yell into your phone back then ?". I froze and let go . "Nothing." "Really nothing?" "Really,mom" "Really,so it has nothing to do with you coming out of your room blushing like a tomato?" "Mom~~~ not funny!" "Haha sorry,sorry" "It's just someone from school that's it." I mumbled a little and looked down to avoid eye contact with my mom. "Ohhh young love~~!" "What?! NO" "So,tell me!!!" she screamed like a little excited school girl. "NOPE not gonna happen" I said and ran into my room. I fall face down into my bed and sighed.
How am I going to tell her who I'm interested in?
And the person is a boy.
I would never lie to my mom ,I would tell my mom her everything but since its the first time I liked someone,I want to wait not because the one a like is a male ,only because I want to see if this thing between me and Zi Xuan is something long term or not and I hope it is,I would love them to meet and get to no each other. My phone next to me on the bed vibrated . I moved my head up and looked at my phone.

Zi Xuan ×Sister-Complex×

So mean :( you cut me off

Hey Im just teasing you

Heyyy soorrry~~

Sorrrryyy~~~~
Are you mad? :( :(

Im sorry

I chuckled and answered him .
Such a depressed puppy I thought.

To: Zi Xuan ×Sister-Complex×

M' not mad
But dont tease me tho >~<

From: Zi Xuan ×Sister-Complex×

Ok :)
Cute

To: Zi Xuan ×Sister-Complex×

Whats cute? ○.○

From: Zi Xuan ×Sister-Complex×

Your emojis
Their like you real expression XD

To: Zi Xuan ×Sister-Complex×

What did I told you about teasing ? °~°

From: Zi Xuan ×Sister-Complex×

Haha sorry,sorry :)

To: Zi Xuan ×Sister-Complex×

Ok going to bed I'm sleepy *^*

From: Zi Xuan ×Sister-Complex×

Mommy's Boy need sleep
Ok go to bed ,night ;)

To: Zi Xuan ×Sister-Complex×

.... Im too sleepy to argue
Good night zzZ :)

From: Zi Xuan ×Sister-Complex×

Goodnight,sleep well :)

To: Zi Xuan ×Sister-Complex×

Ohh before I forget

Gonna dream about you ;)
Now Good Night zzZ

From: Zi Xuan ×Sister-Complex×

You little tease gonna get you tomorrow !