2 Hours

Pov Reader

----Summer Cabin's Livingroom----

All the teammates stood, some were sitting down, talking and waited for their captain who could all of them to come to the living.

"Allright guys, you all put your things in your room?" Everyone nodded.

"Thats good. So now all of you sit on the ground and make a cirle. So we did. Zi Xuan sat next to Xia Yu Hao and Jia Jun sat next Zi Xuan. Xia Yu Hao looked supiciesly to Jia Jun and started to feel weird about him.

"So everyone, today we're going to decide what we are going to do these whole week in japan." Everyone started talking around.

"Ok ok! Shut up, god you brats always have to be this loud. How about this? All of get a paper and you write down what like to do."

After awhile everyone was finished writing, we fold them and put them in a cap and mixes them up.

1. Childhood videos or pictures

2. Movie Night

3. Games

4. Challanges

5. Schwimming pool

6. City

7. Talking/Bounding-talk

"Starting from tomorrow, we begin with Childhood pictures and videos."

Most of the guys groaned and some were laughing.

"Come on guys you want don't to see our grumpy manager all small and acting cute." Jia Jun said . Zi Xuan slapped the back of his head at his comment.
Jia Jun grinned at Zi Xuan.
Everyone started laughing a except Xia Yu Hao who looked at Jia Jun suspiciously. Something just didn't feel right about him.

"Hey, baby everything alright?"
Zi Xuan whispered into his boyfriends ear every so lightly. He only grinned in response.

"Yeah, yeah, a little tired I think, no big deal."

"Let's got to our room. You can rest there. We also have to wake up early."

As if Cheng En had heard them, he told everyone to go back to their rooms.

So Zi Xuan and Xia Yu Hao took that as a sign to stand up and walk to their room.

----Zi Xuan&Xia Yu Hao Room----

Both of them went inside their room and lied on their bed.

But Xia Yu Hao had different thoughts in his head.

After he waited for 2 hours until it went dead silent around the walls, signaling that all went to bed and are already sleeping. Xia Yu Hao and Zi Xuan were still awake on their bed.
Xia Yu Hao was obviously awake for different reason as known but
Zi Xuan waa innocently reading a book.