Day 7 Not a One-Nights Stand

Pov Xia Yu Hao

----Outside at the Volleyball field----

"Okay so everybody listen carefully, as you already know, our match against the Wu High Team will be in two weeks and since we been basically practicing almost everyday and every time possible, me and the captain and the other trainers decided that we gonna do a bounding trip together." Zi Xuan announced. Everyone nodded.
"But not like the other one we did last time". Now everyone was confused myself as well.
"Senior, what do you mean?" Jia Jun asked frowning his eyebrow in confusion.
"What I'm saying is, yes we are bounding together as a group but our trip will have nothing to do with volleyball and it will be here, rather in...Japan." he finished his sentence.
All of our jaws dropped and we all screamed,

"What???!!!"

And after this everyone was talking at the same time.

"What the flying fuck?"

"What the hell is going on??!!"

"The manager gotta be serious because I've already packed my things!!"

"Yesss, japanese ladys here I come!!!!"

"OK Ok everybody calm the fuck down!" Cheng En shouted, clapping his hands together to get our attention.
"First of all, yes we are going for real, second, we're going to be there for 1 week and third, it gets better, Zi Xuan has already organized everything, meaning, you brats only have to take money with you and your shit. And no, no money has to be spent for you place you all will be staying in. Zi Xuan knows a place we can stay in." Cheng En said smirking at Zi Xuan.
Everyone were to our manager to hug him what quickly became a mess. All of us were laughing and were happy.

I'm never going to regret being in this team.

----Locker room----

"Hi" I said pecking his lips when I noticed that he was the only one in here.
"Hey" he smiled, kissing me back. It has been two days when we went out for a date and since then, we've been constantly talking on the phone.
I caressed his chest with my fingers.
"You know since no one is here...we could make out?" I looked at him hopefully.
"Since when are you getting so bold, the last time I saw you, I could clearly remember you blushing all the time." he teased.
"Could you really blame me, you kissed me on the volleyball hall, and I was so nervous these days, of you rejecting what you did and yeah.." I said looking at him then kissing him.
We were making out for a while. As we separated our lips but still standing close I asked ,"So when are going to Japan?" I asked grinning.
"End of this week." He said kissing me on my neck. I moaned in response.
"I'm sorry" I said suddenly
"For last time when were... you know... in my bed heavenly making out. I just then had to force you to leave abruptly, I'm sorry." I said bringing my nose to his giving him a Eskimo kiss.
"It's okay, I know you've got a mommys boy Syndrome." He said chuckling. I huffed and separated us. I crossed my arms and looked at him mischievous and said dramatically,

"Sister-Complex." He smirked.
"Mommy's Boy."
"Sister-Complex." I said moving my face closer to his, at the same time unfold my arms.
"Mommy's Boy." He said , no longer smirking.
"Sister-Complex." I whispered and was suddenly grabbed by my hips, lips crushing on mines, moving aggressively, hungrily. I responded back eagerly, moaning against his lips, and he moaned back in response. His hands traveled from my hips to my ass, groping them.
"Fucking love your ass." He said to me. I hummed in response, still working on his neck.
"Wanna go on a date again?" I asked him.
"Sure, when?"
"How about after school?"
"Ok, wait for me at the school entry."
I beamed at him.
"Ok!". He chuckled.
"Now, got to your class, you're gonna be late." He gently pushed me away from him signaling to me to get going.
"Noooo~I want to be here with you and make out." I said kissing him on the lips. He hesitated for a little and then snapped back to reality.
"Nope not gonna happen, move your ass back to class." He said, already walking out of the room. I huffed, crossed my arm in front of my chest and leaned my back to do locker, where Zi Xuan was leaning against a second ago.

----Time Skip----

Date after date, me and Zi Xuan slowly got to know each other more and more, even though we knew each other pretty well for the short amount of time we known each other, we still wanna know more about the other one. We didn't really discussed in the time we had our dates, our labels, like what we were for each other.

So when we were standing in my kitchen, we kissed each other for a little while. As we were making out, my left hand slowly crept under his school uniform (our classes ended at the same time, happens rarely).
I touched his abs, touching every little detail of his muscle, as if I'm trying to memorize it.

Grrhh

I chuckled, taking my hands of his stomach slowly.
"Someone is hungry." I teased him.
He kissed my neck and hummed.
"I didn't really get time to eat." He said looking sheepishly. I smiled at him.
"Should I make you something?" I asked him.
"No that's ok, you don't have to." He said.
"Nope I'm making you something, you're my guest, so what do you wanna eat?"
"You're not gonna let it be until I say yes, am I right?"
"Jap." I crossed my arms, raising one eyebrow, daring him to say no.
He sighed fondly.
"Ok, but you're gonna choose." I smiled.
"Fine by me." I turned around, pulling things I need to cook, out of different cabinets, like as if the kitchen was my second home. I then turned to the stove to make something for both of us. I was cutting the vegetable with ease, the rice cooker was working his magic. I was now preparing the meat on the stove, when Zi Xuan came from the living room to the kitchen. He leaned against the refrigerator on my right and watched me. I glanced at him for a second and went back to focus on the meat that was going to be done in any minutes.
"You sure are a lovely housewife."
"Hey! Fuck you, I'm not a freaking girl."
"Ok your not one ." He said laughing.
I glared at him. Zi Xuan came closer to me, to hug my back, his arms holding me closer to him, his chin on my shoulder to look at my work.
"Hmmm, you're a perfect boyfriend though." He said, still focusing on my creation.

I froze and didn't notice the splash of hot oil hitting my skin. I clutched my hand.
"Augh, ouch, fuck!" I said jumping back from the stove and totally forget Zi Xuan who was standing behind me.
He took both my arms into his hands.
"Woah, be careful!"
"Are you ok?!"
"Are you hurt?"
"Fuck, show me your hand idiot." He took my hand quickly but gently into his hands. He quickly assamed my hand and took my good hand to gide my to the kitchen sink.
"You hurt yourself, what were you thinking of to forget to be careful with stove Xia Yu Hao ?" He said sternly, frowning slightly looking angry bit since I known him for a while, that also means I can read him easily. Underneath his expression, I could see it in his eyes, that he was worried about me and as cliche it sounds , I got butterflies.
".....friend."
"What?" He asked, cleary not understanding my mumbling.
I blushed .
"You-you called me your b-boyfriend...." I said to him quietly. He blinked at me for a while.
"Are we not?" He asked.
"What?"
"Are we not boyfriends?, I thought we were." he said, looking down. I looked at him and took his face into my good hand, since the other hand was still hurting. I lifted his face and kissed him with all emotions that I got. I wanted to show him and answer his question with this kiss only. The kiss was slow, emotionell, and full of feeling. I separated our lips slowly but still having him close to me. He looks dazed. I smiled at his expression.
"Yeah, you're right, I'm your boyfriend." I said, then smiled mischievously.
"You didn't ask me though, to be your boyfriend." I said. He raised his eyebrow, a smile slowly creeping to his face.
"Xia Yu Hao, do you wanna be my boyfriend?"
"Duh, we already made out, I'm not some one-nights stand." I said with a sassy tone, to hide my happiness. He laughed and kissed me on my lips sweetly.
"That's true."

Soo sorry guys😣
I tried to write these few days and I wasn't satisfied with what I saw,the first time I wrote something down it wasn't really good, so I took sometime to chill and rethink this chapter and it turned out great.