Day 8 Attention

Pov Zi Xuan

"Xia Yu Hao, do you wanna be my boyfriend?"
"Duh, we already made out, I'm not some one-nights stand." He said with a sassy tone, to hide my happiness. I laughed and kissed him on his lips sweetly.

"That's true."

"Oi , you here what I said?" Cheng En asked .

"What the hell are you dreaming off, man I called you for 5min straight."

"Huh?" I said, awaking from my daydream.

"I said, what the hell are you so distracted from and hey!, what's with that creepy smiling face you have going on right now? ". I again, smiled to myself.

"Nothing."

"Yeah nothing, my ass, thinking about your boy huh?"

"Boyfriend."

"What?"

"I said Boyfriend, he's my boyfriend."

"Wha-OH MY GOD,SOMEONE HAS BALLS." I hit his head and he hissed in response.

"What I'm right though." he said pouting.

"Stop, this expression looks ugly on you." I said to him, showing my poker face.

"Whatever, but seriously my best friend is growing up I'm sooo proud of you!!" Cheng En dramatically stated as always, hugging my head to his chest.
I pushed him.

"God you're annoying, I need new friends." I said, trying to look annoyed but by seeing his smug smile, I knew I failed at it.
He is seriously the best friend you could wish for ( not like I'm gonna tell him that, his ego is already big enough)

----Xia Yu Haos House----

After school ended, I waited in front of the school entrance at Xia Yu Hao.
We walked together to his house, since he still needs help for school.

We were sitting on the sofa in the living room. We didn't go to his room, since its getting hotter and hotter these days. Right now I'm teaching him math.

"...and that's why it's XYZ, also this mea- Hey!, you listening?" I questioned when I realized that he was to silent these past minutes, I looked up to see him staring at me. I raised an eyebrow and he raised one right back at me. I huffed crossed my arms leaning back on the sofa, were we two were sitting on. He turned his whole body to me, so his body was leaning with his right shoulder into the sofa. He went back staring at me, leaning his head to the right, on top of the sofa and grinned cutely.

Stop be mad, be mad, no complimenting his face...adorable face... STOP.

"You know I don't teach without a reason right?"

"Yes I know."

"So, were you paying attention to what I was saying?"

"..."

"...anything at all??"

"....."

"Great!"

"I do!, I swear, I seriously do, I always listen to what you were saying... It just" he said, at first clearly and then going back mumbling the last part."

"It just!, I'm so happy you since you know, you're my boyfriend , you're my boyfriend, you are my boyfriend."
he said pulling his head up from the sofa, his hands reached my left arm to shake it excitingly.
I wanted to laugh at his dorky antics but I wanted to show him that I'm still mad about not listening what I was saying right now, trying to teach him things. I'm mad ok! Well not really, can you blame though, have you seen his face? But still I'm mad, yeah realllllyy mad.
I huffed looking straight ahead of me, not sparing a glance at him.

"Hey, I'm sorry ok?"

"Zi Xuan?"

"Zi Xuan?????"

"Heyyy don't ignore me~~!" he said leaning closer to me but I still ignored him.

"...sorry." he mumbled suddenly, making me look at him. I melted at his expression. Damn you puppy eyes!!

"...babe I'm sorryyy... forgive me, how can I make it better?" he said but cleary knowing what he could do.
He then attacked my lips and whined after a little while, when I didn't response right back. He then went to town, kissing my lips slowly creeping his tongue into my mouth, his left hand was on my cheek, guiding my face to his. He made out with my lips for mintues and started to get frustrated with me not responding. He separated our lips a inch and looked up my eyes and said,

"Babe, why are you not responding?" he said scrunching his eyebrow together what he would always do when he is thinking hard about something. He kissed me again for minutes but I still been stubborn.

"Babe what the hell?, kiss me!" He said pouting, kissing my unresponsive lips again.

Hah! See how it is if you don't pay attention to me!

Wait? Huh?! Am I upset that about him not paying attention to me?!

What didn't realize is, that I said that out loud right now.

"What?! Are you dumb?, idiot,you're upset about how I didn't listen to you , because I was to busy thinking about you?!" he said looking close to laughing his ass off. But before he could do that, I kissed his lips finally back . How the hell did I resist this for so long?.
I kissed him aggressively yet with full passion. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and started playing with his tongue, dominating him after a while. I tugged his lips with my teeth. He then moaned back sweetly.

"Mmaghhh, Zi Xuan ~~."

He then was so into making out, like me, he stood up and stood in front of me, but to quickly place his knees on to both sides of my thighs, to finally sit on my lap. He looked down at my face, panting heavily. He was back to kissing my lips, tongues once again fighting with each other like no tomorrow. I still felt that something was missing and as if he could read my thoughts he said,

"Touch me Baby." and as he finished his sentence my both hands, that been clenching into fists, magically responded to his words and went town on him. After while of touching him all around, my hands stopped at their favourite stop.

"Mmfmmfgh." He moaned into my mouth as I squeezed his cheeks in my hands hard.

"Mmmffgghhaahh, you seriously got a obsession." he said breaking our lips apart.

"Not my fault, your ass was begging for it to be touched." I said, trying to make it sound like a joke, but Xia Yu Hao whimpered at my words.

"Please..~"

"Touch me..!~"

And that went on for hours, me touching his ass cheeks and us making out. After were finished we still were sitting in our positions. He looked deeply into my eyes. Then he gave me a Eskimo kiss, I smiled and so did he.

"Zi Xuan?"

"Hm?" I hummed back in question but listening half heartly since I'm concentrating on his features, slowly taking everything in, to memorize his expression after the making out season we just had, not wanting to forget about it.

"I lo-"

"Xia Yu Hao! What the hell is going on?!"