Day 3 Reward ?

Cheng En's Girlfriend : Xiao Xiao

Pov Xia Yu Hao

----At the Volleyball lockerroom----

"Hey"
I was changing when someone called my name , I looked up to see Zi Xuan smirking . "Hi" I said back , flushing  when I remembered yesterday's event . "It's not nice to run off like that you know ." "I-I did it without thinking , besides I-I didn't mean to do t-that " I stuttered . He chuckled "You know what I think is so adorable about you ?" He came closer to me " Its how you're blushing like crazy for such an innocent act , yet still you kissed me twice like I told you before ." "Y-You k-kissed me back though" I mumbled looking down at my shoes. "I did , didn't say I'm complaining about it , you're just adorable , that's all I wanted to say ." He leaned close to my face and for a second I thought he was going to kiss me ." "Oh!, There you are, come on." Cheng En came into the room. I pushed Zi Xuan and went out of the locker room.

Pov Zi Xuan

"What was that ?" Cheng En turned back from where he watched Xia Yu Hao ran out , to look at me questionably. "What?" I asked him innocently while changing my clothes . "Don't play innocent idiot , what the hell was that?." "I was only talking to him." "Right that's why he run out the room like his ass was on fire." "Well , he has a hot ass though." I smirked at him. "SO YOU DID TALK AND MADE UP WITH HIM." "What do you mean?" "I thought since the incident with you choosing to be with him or not , you seemed to be happier , you're smiling a lot more and that's very rare to see since everyone knows about your resting bitch face." "My What?" but he interrupted me saying "Anyway that's really good to see , so your together now ?" . Well what he said is true , since I feel like I've been smiling a lot more than before. I always felt better around him , more at ease I could say , because I'm a hardworking student but sometimes even I know , I do too much and need a break from everything and then there comes this , at first glance a student to our school who I thought was bad news but at the end , it turned out he's adorable and cute.
"Oi" Cheng En brought me back to reality. "What you thinking about lovers boy." "N-Nothing." I said adjusting my glasses . Then he looked at me , his mouth wide open . "Y-You are....are you BLUSHING???". I touched my cheeks, and they felt a little bit warm. "W-What NO!!" "Yes you are, Oh my God, I never knew that to open you emotionless face , to see such a expression on you , would only cost to show your eyes to Xia Yu Hao and now your eyes follows him like a puppy and you look like a lovestrack puppy , I need to thank him !!" Cheng En said dramatically. "Whatever" I mumbled . "Lets go idiot." I continued. "Right , so you can ogle at him when he's playing volleyball , of course you don't want to waste your time." "I need new friends." I mumbled under my breath , still  he could hear me but choose to ignored it and said "But hey I have a girlfriend, so I get it." He winked at me as we went outside to train .

----Outside Volleyball------

The training started well as I watched . I think we have a good chance to win against the Wu high...and him .