Ch 56: The Multiple Ways one Could Milk a Snake

Zander POV:

I got to the square the same time Red did.

Thank the gods for her tiny human legs.

Cassa had firmly latched onto her father.

For a brief moment I hoped the sight of Cassa's father and the other alphas would slow her.

That hope lasted for a total of three seconds, "I am going to pin you to the filthy ground with my silver blades and DROWN YOU IN THE MOST VILE TOXINS I CAN MUSTER!"

Shit.

Maddox glanced at me, eyes wide, "Alpha."

I growled, "I know! Damn it! RED!"

She didn't even spare me a glance.

No that insane tiny human Launched herself right at Alpha Nightgale and his daughter.

Mikar Nightgale snarled, his wolf obviously aiming to protect his kin.

Which then caused my own inner wolf to snarl.

Great.

This isn't going end well.

The other alphas simply watched in surprise as Red quite literally jumped and kicked the Alpha in the face, "Silence dog! It is my right to slaughter her worthless hide!"

I wisely got between the two, "Red! She didn't know, because your scent isn't on me if she had known she never would've attempted such a thing."

Big blue eyes narrowed on me as Mikar looked my way, "attempted what exactly?"

I didnt even spare a glance at the pleading look Cassa sent my way, "your daughter seems to want to fully experiment in her adulthood with older Wolves. She had apparently made certain plans and was unfortunate enough to unwittingly attempt such plans with a taken wolf, also known as myself. And my lovely mate who you have just had the privilege of meeting happened to open the door at a very dangerous moment and has not reacted well."

The other alphas eyes grew wide as Red practically spat her words at him, "you were fortunate enough to only meet my shoe rather than the edge of my blade now move so my cute self may deliver your slut of a daughter a slow painful death."

I sighed, "this is Red. She's really not usually like this."

Maddox snorted behind me.

I glared, "Maddox."

"Apologies alpha."

I scowled, "Red. Can you not come to a compromise in this?"

She turned on me, "a compromise? You wish me to compromise with whores?"

"She's just reached adulthood as a wold is curious and as I stated your scent is not on me nearly enough to warn her away."

"Oh?" the red head began, "so this is my fault for having matters other than you to attend to?"

"No. Damn it woman it is no ones fault, it was a mistake. Honestly Red do you truly thing i would go through everything I have in order to have you to toss it away for some young wolf?"

She scowled at me, "young seems to be your type."

"You cannot use your strangeness as a weapon against me when it comes to my taste."

"I can so."

"Perhaps it is not your youth but the femininity I find so attractive about you."

She blinked, smile slowly spreading upon her face, "very well. Then I shall compromise with you Zander. I will let this...thing live another day if you do something for me."