Chapter 1: the new kids

Regina's POV
I'm Regina daughter of the Evil Queen I'm the Evil princess but I really don't want to be evil. Here's my story! I'm 15 years old the youngest out of my small group of friends. There's Mal who is Maleficent's daughter the dragon. Then there's Cruella the daughter of Evie who lost all the Dalmatians. And Zelena who's the daughter of the wicked witch of the west. She's kinda green. With envy. Yeah our parents are evil and we don't want to follow in their footsteps. But we listen and do whatever they tell us because we are scared of how they will react if we tell them we want to be good. A long long time ago my mother poisoned an apple and gave it to Snow White who fell into a sleeping curse then her prince woke her and they defeated my mother. They sent the villain's to the Curse Island. That's where we live now and we can't leave. There was a bridge from the Curse Island to Auradon but it is broken now and if we try to leave we will fail and die. Believe me people have tried it. Didn't work out as planned. And here we are present day.

I am with Mal, Cruella, and Zelena they are my bestfriends and pretty much my only friends. "Oh our sweet children" I turn around to see all our parents. My mom Cora, Mal's mom Maleficent, Cruella's mom Evie and Zelena's Mom Wendy. "Hi mom" I say giving a fake smile. "We have news" sings Evie in a wicked voice. "You four have been chosen to go to Auradon Prep" I look at my friends and they give me looks. "I'm not going" Zelena says. "What? Why sweet child haven't I taught you better" says Wendy.

"It's a school for the good kids they'll never accept us" Cruella states crossing her arms.

"Today they will and princess Emma asked for you four specifically" my mother says.

"Your joking right" Mal says confused.

"No lets go pack" they walk away and I turn around they give me looks that are a mixture of sadness and disappointment.

_________
"Regina who's the fairest of them all" my mom asks. "Me" I say smiling. "No" she says. "You" I whine. "Okay now go" she throws me my bag and a car horn honks. "Here's the plan, get the apple from the museum you know the one Regina and take my spell book you will give Snow White that poison apple and free us from this cursed island." I nod. "Don't mess this up girl" says Wendy.

We get into the limo and we are going towards the bridge about to go off. "It's a trap" says Mal. We all start screaming and holding onto each other till I peek one eye open and I see that we are on the golden bridge. "Guys were here" I say as we pull up to the school which looks like a castle. Someone opens the door and we step out.

Earlier that morning****
Emma's POV
I am getting fitted for my suit for the crowning. I'm 16 and soon will be King of Auradon. I'm following in my father's footsteps. My father is Prince Charming, Snow White's Husband and true love. My mother and father walk in and I step down from the stool. "Are you sure you don't want to be in a dress" asks my mother. "Mom you know I will never wear a dress for my life" she laughs.

"Of course whatever you want sweetie" I smile.

"I have chosen what I want to do as my first act as King" I say.

"Queen honey your still a girl" says my mother.

"I know but I'm more of a guy than a girl I have a penis and I dress...well like a dude" she nods. Everyone knows I'm gay I like girls and no one has a problem with it. I actually have a girlfriend Aurora who's sleeping beauty's daughter. She's sweet but not the one for me, I am just not really sure how to break up with her. I don't want to hurt her.

"I have chosen four students to join Auradon Prep" they smile not knowing the kids and their parents.

"Who" asks my father.

"I'm glad you asked" I take a deep breath.

"You might want to leave" I tell my personal tailor. He nods and leaves. I know my mother and father won't be too happy with these people but I am willing to give them a chance. "I have chosen the daughters of Evie, Wendy, Maleficent and The Evil Queen" they gasp.

"Honey they're evil what are you thinking" says my father.

"Their parents are evil not them and please" I say.

"Her mother tried to kill me" says my mom.

"Her mother not her please mom please dad. We start off with only them and when the time is right we bring more over." They look at each other.

"If Belle could see the man behind the beast then why can't we see the good behind the evil" says my mom. I smile widely.

"Is that a yes" I say happily.

"Yes honey" I smile and hug them. I scream omg yay!

Regina's POV
The guy closes the door after Cru comes out and I look forward to see Emma Swan she so wow. I didn't expect her to look like that. In all the books she's well different. But in person she's wow! I see her look me up and down and I avert my eyes from her and look at Snow White. She doesn't seem to be a spoiled and mean selfish brat my mother says she is. I'm supposed to hate her but I can't find it in my cold heart to hate someone who has done nothing to me.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep" says Emma.

"I'm soon to be King Emma" she says proudly. So she likes girl. Well other that that she has a girl clinged to her arm.

"This is my mother and father Prince Charming and Snow White" I smile at them. They look like a lovely family.

"Mom and dad this is Regina, Zelena, Cruella and Mal" she says. She walks over to us and shakes our hand. She holds mine longer looking into my eyes. "It's so nice to meet you guys" she says.