Chapter 4: confessing

Regina's POV
It's game day and I'm so excited. I've been at Auradon Prep for about a week now and I'm loving it. Emma broke up with Aurora for me but we aren't together. Of course we like each other but it's well complicated. Emma wants to show me her love for me. So this week she's been sending stuff everyday and it's super sweet. I'm just not ready to tell the whole United States of Auradon that I like her or that she likes me. I don't expect everyone to accept us because of my background. My mother really did screw me up on this one. Today is my first ever football game and I heard that Emma is a pretty good player. I believe it too she's so buff and strong and ugh! She's so hot! I guess I don't really have to hide my feelings anymore because well she doesn't. All of Auradon Prep knows she likes me and some people actually root for us which is actually super sweet. I get up early and I get dressed. Today is a big day for Emma and I'm not going to let anyone bring me down today. I put on black jeans with black heels a black shirt and an Auradon Prep blazer. I guess you could say I'm an all black kind of girl. Showing my school spirit today with my cute blazer and on the bottom of my heels. It's red white and blue with swan on one and #7 on the other. She's gonna love it when I show her. I put on some mascara. Zelena wakes up and gives me a confused look. "Why are you all preppy today" she asks. "Nothing" I say trying not to smile. I I grab my backpack and head to my first class math. I'm sitting on my desk talking to people when someone covers my eyes. I smile and I turn around and it's Emma. "Morning gorgeous" she saying bringing flowers from behind her back. "Aw your so sweet" she kisses my nose and I blush. "Morning class" I sit down in my seat and put my flowers on my desk. "Oh Regina has an admirer today" I blush and look at Emma.

_________
"Who's ready for some games" screams the announcer. Everyone yells and I cover my ears. Zelena grabs my hand and we sit down. Mal and Cruella have joined the cheer team and they are down there cheering. "And Emma goes for the winning goal annddddd she scores, that's a big win for Auradon Prep" everyone cheers again and I smile. She grabs my mic from the guy and then steps on the canon thing. "Everybody excuse me" she says. "Um I fell in love with this girl, she's stunning in every way. She's smart and funny and adorable. She smiles at the smallest things and even though she has a messed up background she is nothing like they say she is. She's light and pure and well she's Regina." I feel tears come to my eyes. No one has said something like that to me. Everyone looks at me "give me r-e-g-i-n-a what does that spell" she asks. "Regina" I hear everybody scream. "Regina" Mal, Cru and Z scream into my ears. "Did I mention that I'm in love with you" she says looking right into my eyes. She walks up the stairs and I turn to Zelena. "What am I supposed to do" I ask. She turns me around and there's Emma. "Go to coronation with me" she says. I nod and she kisses my nose. I blush and look away.

_________
I can't find Zelena, ugh where is she at. I found Cru and Mal but I'm just dragging them. I see Zelena talking to Ben. Ben is belle and the beasts son. "We have a problem" I say placing my hands on the table. "What is she going on about" Z asks. "She wont tell us" Mal says. "She's freaking out Zel" I groan. "Emma asked me out on a date" I say. "Oh gosh she needs help" Zelena says dragging me to our room.

_________
I look in the mirror and I smile I look nice. I'm wearing a skin tight black dress that stops a little bit above my knees. With black heels and a jean jacket. There's a knock on the door and I open it to see Emma. She kisses my nose and I blush as always. "Now I know the difference between just pretty and mesmerizing" I blush again. "Ready" I nod.

________
"Tell me something about what it's like being on the curse island" I look down. "You really don't want to it's just sad" I say. "No I really do" I sigh. "Well um we don't have much friends or fun it's mostly doing what out parents tell us" I say. "Why" she asks. "Um....you don't really want to see my mother mad, it's not pretty. I just want her to be proud of me, I honestly don't think she even loves me" I look down feeling myself get all teary eyed. She lips my chin up and pressed a kiss to my lips. I grab behind her neck pulling me closer and she puts her hand on my hip. "I'm so sorry" a tear falls from her face and I wipe it away. "No don't be" I say. "I just thought you know maybe villain love their kids too" she says sadly. "Well they don't, or it's just really really tough love. Which I doubt" she pecks my lips again. "Let's head back" I nod and she grabs my hand as we walk back to the school.

______
"I have a treat for you" says Snow in our goodness class. Prince Charming and Emma walk in a blush. "Come" she says. She turns on the tv and ikr parents appear. "Oh Regina how ridiculous could you look" I look away. "Hi Snow" she says evilly. "Mother not now" I say. "Regina you know better than to talk out of turn" I look at Mal for support. "When can we see you guys" ask Maleficent. "Soon" Z says. "How soon" her mother demands. "Friday 10:00" Cru says. "Good don't be late" my mother says. "And Regina fix your hair and straighten up, princesses don't slouch" I look down ashamed. The first thing my mother wants to talk about is everything I'm doing wrong. "We are taking goodness 101" I say smiling.