Chapter 2: loving it here

Regina's POV
"Does anyone have any questions" asks Snow. I raise my hand giving her a small smile. "Um are you guys sure this is a good idea I'm pretty sure everyone will be scared of us" I say. "We understand and the students know your are not your parents and you don't have to be" I look at Zelena with hope. We don't have to be? That sounds great!

"Don't you see us as evil, why bring us here" I ask looking towards Emma.

"I feel everyone deserves a chance what your parents have done hasn't reflected on you. You were just caught up in the mix and labeled before anyone could actually get to know you" I bite my tongue to keep myself from smiling.

"Shall me" she says putting her hand out for us to follow. Snow and The Prince move out the way allowing us to move forward. Mal and Cruella walk forward. Zelena looks at Emma and then me and smirks. I give her a look like 'not time to play match maker' she smiles and walks forward. I was walking past Snow and Prince and I stop and turn to face them.

"Thank you for giving us a chance, if we are truthful and honest we don't want to be our parents but they would kill us if we didn't want to be evil like them, they don't understand that if they had happiness evil would be the last thing on their mind" Snow smiles.

"Your welcome" she smile sweetly. I walk faster catching up with Zelena. We walk in and this place is amazing. White and gold with blue and red decorations. It's beautiful!

"I have to go sweetie mother needs to wake up from her nap" Aurora giggles to Emma. "Of course babe" she pecks her lips and my smile fades. Am I jealous? No no I don't like her and I can't I have to do what mother wants me to. She walks away. "Shall we go to your rooms" I nod and I feel her put her hand on my lower back and I swallow hard. I feel her breath on my ear "This way" she whispers. I follow the girls and we stop.

"Here's your rooms 107 and 108 if you need anything I'm one call away" she says looking at me. I nod and she walks away. I turn around and the girls are giving me looks.

"No" I say and they nod. Cruella and Mal go into 107 and I follow Zelena into 108. "Wow it's so pink" says Zelena. "Yeah I know" I laugh. "We need to find that apple, I can't afford to get another beating from my mother" I say. "When you say that does it actually mean beating" she asks. "You know it only happens when she's really mad and this means a lot to her" Zelena nods and rubs my arm. There's a knock on the door and I open it to see Snow. "Your first class is in 10, Regina you are in 9th grade" she asks.

"I skipped a grade back on Curse Island" I say. "Oh okay well Emma is in most of your classes but you all have third and last together" I nod and smile. "Thank you" she nods and walks away. "Why" I whine. I plop down on the bed. "Wow these are comfy, better than sleeping on the floor" I say. Zelena lays down and I can basically feel her smile.

"Damn right" I roll my eyes at her craziness.

"Let's go to class" I grab the backpack they have for us on the bed. It's white and says Auradon.

"Lets go" I knock on Cruella and Mal's door. They come out with smiles.

"Time to face the world" says Cru.

"This is scarier than when I broke mom's jewel" says Mal. I giggle remembering running around at 5 and I broke in but she took the blame and god a face full of drag breath. We all part ways and I'm looking for the Math room but I can't find it. I feel hands on my waist and I turn around to see Emma. "Need some help" she asks. "Yeah I'm trying to find math class" I say. "I'm going there let's go" she says. I bite my lips as I check her out. Okay maybe I do like her! But just a little! Not a lot! "I can see you staring but I can't say I haven't already" she says checking me out. I blush and follow her.

_______
I walk in and everyone stares at me I turn to Emma "They're staring" I say nervously. "What's so interesting" Emma says loudly making everyone turn their heads. "She's hot" "damn look at that ass" "cutie 1 o'clock" "she's so sexy" I hear boys whisper as I walk past. I sit down next to Emma. I turn around and Aurora is giving me dirty looks. "Get your girlfriend" I whisper to Emma. She turns around and I look from the corner of my eye and see Aurora roll her eyes. "Hey don't worry about her" I nod looking away from her gorgeous blueish greenish eyes.

"Morning class today we will be doing some class participation" everyone groans.

"Come on this could be fun" she says. I actually really like school, I'm pretty good at it too. I went to Evil Prep back on Curse Island. "Okay can anyone give me a radical expression" she asks. No one raises their hand. "Emma" she asks. Emma stand up and writes a expression on the board. "Good job Emma" she sits back down and smiles at me.

"You go up" she leans over whispering in my ear. "No I'm new, the new kid stays quiet" I tell her. "Regina why don't you try" Emma smiles at me and I give her a mean look. I stand up and grab the chalk. She smiles and I think before writing a quick expression. "Well done Regina" I sit back down.

Class ends and I stand up to leave and Emma grabs my hand and pulls me closer to her. I look up into her eyes and I can feel her breath on my lips. "Come to my game" she says. "Why" I ask confused. Why is she being so nice to me? "Because I want to look in the crowd and see your face so I know that I can do this" I smile she's so sweet. "You have a girlfriend" she nods and looks down. "Just come please" she says before walking away.