Part 6

BingSeptic stood in silence for a moment. He just couldn't believe that. Was he Jack? Or was he only a shadow of him? How was he suppose to tell? Confusion spread through his system, until he felt hollow inside. There just wasn't a way to tell. Anti tossed the color test sheets, telling Dr. Schneeplestein in a dark distorted voice. "You never should have let Jack leave! I'm going back out to find him". Schneeplestein rose to his feet snapping back at Anti heatedly. "Don't you blame this on me! Jack left to get away from YOU! Whatever happens to my friend can be laid at YOUR feet, Anti"! Anti glitched across the room, causing thin sparks of static burst out from him as he reappeared in front of Schneeplestein, growling out through clenched teeth. "Hold your tongue, Doctor... Or I'll remove it for you". Anti raised a knife to trace the tip along Dr. Schneeplestein's jaw, adding in bitterly. "Without me...You'd all be dead. You'd do well to remember that". 

Schneeplestein closed his eyes, turning his head away from Anti as the knife tip moved up to the corner of his mouth. Anti suddenly vanished and Schneeplestein relaxed. BingSeptic met Schneeplestein's eyes, listening to him say in a light voice. "I guess, I should find you a place to stay. I'm sure you have a lot to take in". BingSeptic glanced back down at Mark's unconscious body, replying in a low voice. "I'm fine. I should stay here". Schneeplestein huffed stubbornly, reaching out to gesture him to follow him as he said casually. "Nonsense. I need to run tests and you should get yourself settled in". BingSeptic reluctantly backed away from Mark, letting Schneeplestein put a hand on his shoulder to steer him out the door. Once they were out, Schneeplestein walked him down the hall, telling him warmly. "I guess, you will need a room with good power supply... to charge"?

BingSeptic nodded as a response. He was feeling so empty. His body was still half charged... but he still felt so drained. Schneeplestein patted his shoulder, comfortingly stating out. "I don't know where you came from, S34N... but you are welcome here". They passed by a few rooms, before Schneeplestein stopped to open up a door. The room was so plain and empty. It looked more like a prison cell. Schneeplestein stepped inside, sighing lightly and putting his hands on his hips, when he told him reassuringly. "It's not much to look at right now. But we have supplies upstairs that you can use to decorate the room as you see fit. This room has the most electrical outlets though. What do you think"? BingSeptic stepped inside, but couldn't say anything. He was emotionless right now.

Schneeplestein squeezed his shoulder, telling him very tenderly. "I'll give you some space. Just come find me if you need anything. I'll be monitoring Mark's condition". BingSeptic stood in the center of the room and waited for Schneeplestein to leave. The second he was gone, he slowly sat down cross-legged on the floor, staring at the white cement wall in front of him. He felt like shutting himself down, but was afraid too. Who was he, if he wasn't Jack? What was his purpose? He was lost. He heard almost silent movement behind him and turned his head. It was the guy known as Robbie. Robbie shuffled his feet as he moved into the room. BingSeptic turned his head back to face the wall. He should have closed the door. He wasn't in the mood for company.

Robbie slowly sank down beside him, stretching his legs out in front of him and staring at his feet distantly. BingSeptic tried not to look at him, but he was curious how Robbie was... alive? Robbie was back to looking depressed and for the first time, BingSeptic could understand why. He was dead inside... Just as he felt empty inside. Robbie closed his eyes, leaning his head against BingSeptic's shoulder. BingSeptic raised an eyebrow at this gesture. What was Robbie doing? Robbie tapped his fingers against the floor in a pattern and his scans compared them to a steady heart beat. After a moment, Robbie raised his hand to his chest and his fingers stopped. After that, Robbie sat up a little to move his hand from his own chest to BingSeptic's. When their eyes met, BingSeptic nodded. He was pretty sure he understood what he was trying to say.