Thank You (Tigreal x Natalia)

I got the idea randomly, I'm pretty sure I've written something like this before.

But Natalia x Tigreal is like my favorite straight ship! >3<

They're adorable, if you didn't know Tigreal saved Natalia! It's cute~ ^^

Also this idea is fairly used in my opinion...but it's cute and I think it's okay because of that! >:3

~~~

Natalia's POV

I laid on the ground unable to move, the creature loomed over me. Another failed mission huh? Except this time I won't be returning to anything, but then again I'm in exile anyways.

My ways of being sloppy have clearly shown, as I wasn't able to complete my mission. The creature lifted its claw to put the final blow into me, to end me. I'm unworthy of living after all.

Closing my eyes I waited for impact, it never came. I heard the creature let out a loud screech. I opened my eyes confused and there I saw a knight walking over towards me.

He was rather masculine, he bent down, I saw his features briefly before my vision started to blur. But with the brief look I could get I could conclude one thing, he was blindingly handsome.

I felt the knight scoop me up into his arms easily. Feeling our two boding touching I could estimate he was about double my size, possibly more.

My train of thought was then interrupted and everything cut off all at once...

~~~
Opening my eyes slowly the overhead light blinded me and I put an arm up to block it. After sitting up I felt a weight over my shoulders and glanced, placed on my shoulders was the knight's cape of his armor.

Upon noticing this I could now understand the scent I was smelling...it smelled like him...this thought made me feel warm inside and my cheeks heat. I put my hands on my cheeks, no...but the feeling of his cape on my shoulders brought me back to when he lifted me up. The heat that came off his body and of course, his strong scent that even after slaying such a horrid creature, his scent was comforting to me.

I heard footstep approaching the door and quickly turned to look, to reveal the knight entering but this tine stripped of hid armor and in casual clothing. I could clearly see the muscles on his arms from where I sat and I felt my cheeks heat up.

He greeted me with a smile, I reddened, "I'm glad you're awake. I hope you don't mind the cape, I also treated your wounds. Pretty cool how you fought that demon, it wasn't a normal one despite its appearance. You weakened it majorly. Good job." He gave me another smile and I could only stare blankly at him.

"O-oh yeah! Where are my manners?" He laughed at himself and I smiled, cute.

"My name is Tigreal, yours? If you don't mind."

"Natalia."

I saw his cheeks flush slightly, "Ah...pretty name..." I blushed, is he really?

"U-uhm, would you like some water?..."

I nodded, "Yes, thank you."

"Okay, I'll be right back."

He left and once the door closed behind hin I smiled happily. Wow...Tigreal...I took a sniff of the cape again. It smells just like him...

Comforting.