Go Nana! (ML Fanfic)

Diggie's POV

I warped into a new area. Warping in had me a bit nauseous, note to self, make traveling back less nauseating...

As I regained myself, I finally was able to process what was happening.

Oh for Gord's sake...

Slowly I looked down below, OF COURSE, I'M FALLING.

The sudden realization hit me so hard in the face, before I could react and start flying to not land on my face, again.

I fell and hit face first into a bush, note to self, warps should take me to the ground.

Ouch...I removed the leaves sticking to my face.

In the process of getting myself untangled from the bush, I tripped backwards and landed straight on my butt. Owww...jeez the world won't give me a break!...

Suddenly I heard loud screams coming in my general direction. What now???

I watched the forested area as the shouting got louder.

Soon from the forested area came three people. I recognized them and it was a fairly odd trio...out came Gossen, Irithel, and Alucard.

Gossen looked over at me and gasped, he then turned around and pointed at Irithel, "HAH! I TOLD YOU I SAW IT FALLING OVER HERE!"

Irithel glared at Gossen and smacked his hand away from her face, "AS IF, clearly it was just a lucky guess."

"Psh, SURE IT WAS. Anyways, I call dibs! Like we agreed~." Gossen smirked then ran over to me.

Gossen runs up to me and whips out a device that looks basically like a Gameboy Advance SP. (YES I DID SEARCH UP WHAT TYPE OF GAMEBOY I WAS THINKING ABOUT.)

Gossen stares at the device with a puzzled look. Irithel and Alucard walk over and look over his shoulder, Irithel's mouth immediately drops and Alucard stands there stroking his chin as if there was a beard there.

"N-no way!" Gossen smirks at Irithel.

"YESSS!" Gossen screams happily and Alucard stands seemingly unaffected.

"It seems Gas here has discovered a new Herómon!" I stared at Alucard confused, I opened my mouth to speak but Irithel's scream cut me off.

"THERE IS NO WAY. LET'S TAKE IT TO PROFESSOR OLF AND I BET IT'S NOT A NEWLY DISCOVERED HERÓMON AND YOUR HERÓDEX IS JUST MALFUNCTIONING." (Think of pronouncing 'Olf' like how EXO does in 'Wolf'. If you don't know how, it's like saying 'wolf' with no 'W' but like extra emphasis on the 'O' xD)

"Wanna bet on it Thelsty?" My eye twitches as I listen to the two bicker back and fourth. What are these NAMES?!?!?! I glare up at the sky, YOU'RE SO BAD AT NAMING.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Gossen picks me up, "PUT ME DOWN, WHAT THE HECK?!??"

Gossen screams and throws me at Alucard, I smack heads with Alucard before falling onto the ground, for the third time today.

Alucard still unfazed, he stares at me intriguingly, "It seems like this one can talk too, like Team Skyrocket's Harth. Let's quickly take...take...uhm, hey what's your name?"

"Diggie." Alucard nods.

"Okay, let's quickly take Diggie to Professor Olf. Also, I'm Arck, you probably get who's Gas and who's Thelsty now right?" I nod and silently cringe at these names.

"Well let's get going!" Gossen picks me back up and puts me on his shoulders.

"You know I can walk AND fly right?"