Tons of Scenarios

Basically I get too many ideas and they're usually really flat and have no way to be extended. Some might if I put more thought into it, but usually not.

So, these chapters are basically just gonna keep track of these small quick fluff scenarios I have.

But if anyone likes it enough, I might try to create a longer story around it, but that's only if I can...so it's no guarantee that they will be...

Each one of these fluff piles will have hopefully five scenarios, more if possible though.

And since some people don't agree to every ship, if you're on the computer you could do Ctrl+f and put in the corresponding number to the scenario.

Ships:
- Estes & Miya
- Hayabusa & Kagura
- Gossen & Lesley
- Alucard & Miya
- Cyclops & Harley

~~~

One 1

Estes took a deep breath, then he spoke, "Remember how we used to play in the woods together? It was the most carefree I've ever been in my life. I was really thankful for being able to play with you in the woods, I was a fairly lonely child...the palace barely let me go into town, I found the woods behind our garden to be my favorite place. You only made it even better. As we both grew and more duties were put onto me as I was the heir to the throne, those late night talks we had through my window always made me forget about the piles of duties I'd have the next day. I knew I'd be tired and struggle the next day, but with you during those nights talking...I felt like I had so much energy. And now, it still hasn't changed...you still give me so much energy, you make me so happy, you give me everything and I want it to stay that way. So what do you say...?"

Miya was sitting there with tears pouring out, she opened her mouth to speak, but only let out cries.

She collapses into Estes' arms crying into his shoulder. In return Estes wrapped his arms around Miya tightly.

They hugged each other for a bit as Miya calmed herself down, she takes a deep breath, "Yes..."

(Yes, I understand that AluYa is technically canon...in some ways...but I like Estes x Miya better. I don't think they're related. But there is also AluYa here...sooo yeah!)

Two 2

"O-okay, I-I trust you, o-okay??? You promise I won't fall???" Hayabusa pulls down his scarf to give Kagura a smile.

"Don't worry Kagi." He holds out a hand for Kagura to grab onto, she ignores it and grabs his arm, gripping onto his arm for dear life.

"How are you supposed to learn how ice skate like this...?"

"Who said I wanted to learn?!?" Hayabusa lets out a chuckle.

"Actually Kagi, you were the one to suggest this for our date."

"O-oh right..." Hayabusa pecks Kagura on the nose.

"Well, let's get you learning."

"O-okay..."

Hayabusa started by showing Kagura the general movements as she held onto the rail, "How do you even know how to do this...?"

Hayabusa continues gliding on the ice as he spoke, "I just learned from everyone who's here. The motions looked fairly easy and are also."

He stops skating in front of Kagura, he held out his hands for her to grab, "Ready to start practicing now?"

Kagura slowly lets go of the railing and grabs Hayabusa's hands. He starts leading her away from the rail, then starts guiding her around the rink.