Love The Loser (Harley x Lolita)

Another little gifttt for @AllTImeNIte :> Because I'm extra-- I'm always like this for friends...xvx Anywayss, like, your favorite ship, I think? Maybe? At least one of the ships you really like...owO""

Also, for other people who only want my gay xD HanaGura is still in progess! So yeah, dun worry and stuff @3@""

Enjoy the story that is loosely based off the lyrics of 'Shine' by Pentagon :))

~~~

Harley's POV

I sighed as I watched Lolita talking to other people and getting distracted when she should've been here and meeting up with me by now.

Today was a very big day, for me at least. For the past week I had been thinking up ways to be able to confess my feelings to Lolita after keeping them completely to myself for years. Basically I somehow peer pressured myself, without having any physical peers there to do it.

As I continued waiting I just slowly retreated into my mind.

~✬✬✬~

The day I met Lolita was a crappy day, well, was. The day started and like usual people just poking at me about my obsession with my hair and messing it up too.

But unlike other days, my hat had been basically destroyed by them, yesterday. Which then just made it even more apparent that I was under the average height. Giving them more material to poke me about.

With their constant poking, I ended up getting so annoyed with everyone I just stormed out. On my way out, I was in such an annoyed state screaming my annoyances in my head, I ran straight into Lolita and was immediately ripped out of my head, "O-oh my god, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. I was just, sorta..." I slowly started mumbling off and she stands up brushing herself off before responding.

"No, it's fine." And in that moment I finally noticed that I didn't actually help her up and instead just stood awkwardly over her mumbling like a complete idiot.

"Oh, uh, sorry for not helping you up either..." She laughs a bit to make this all a little less awkward. It works.

"It's fine, really."

"O-okay..." I awkwardly stretch out my hand, "I'm Harley." She takes my hand with no hesitation and gives me a slight smile, "Lolita."

"Oh, you probably need to get to your class, don't you...?" I finally remember that we're in the hallway and I just ran away from my class basically, no need to drag someone else down with me, right?

She just shrugs, "They usually just pass me even when I do come in a little late, I'm usually running some sort of errand for a teacher."

"Oh, is that what you're doing right now...?"

"Nope, just finished up." She tilts her head a bit, "But what are you doing?"

"O-oh, uh...I sorta just, ran from my class, for...reasons..."

"...what reasons...?" She gives me a suspicious look and I immediately start shoving her suspicious thoughts out of her head.

"N-no! I didn't do anything bad or anything! I was just, leaving because I was fed up with everyone...they were sorta picking on me. The reason...it's sorta stupid and explaining it would basically just solidify the fact I'm a loser."

"What? No way, there's no reason anyone should be considered a 'loser' if they're being picked on."

"Yeah, but it's the reason I was picked on."

"Well unless you tell me, there's no way I'd agree."

I sigh just wanting to prove my point, "Fine. Everyone was basically just poking at me because of my obsession to my hair and since yesterday they basically destroyed my hat, everyone was able to point out my height too."

"Hm, you're right..." My eyes widen, did she just...?  "that is a really stupid reason for someone to be picked on." My eyes were still bulging out of my face slightly and she just laughs.

"What? Did you think that I'd agree with those people? Seriously, picking on someone because they enjoy their appearance and like it being tidy?"

"I mean...I don't know. I-it's not like I see you as a jerk-ish person that'd do that, it's just, I don't really know you...but your current impression doesn't tell me you do! I'm sure you're a great person! Just, that was taken wrong..."

She laughs and nods, well I'm glad my awkwardness is a good source of entertainment, she keeps laughing at it. Her laugh is nice, "Haha, okay, calm down. I think you're a good person too. But you should probably return to your class, okay? Try ignoring those people, but I'll see you around, right?"

I nod, "Y-yeah."

She smiles brightly at me before waving and then heading off to her class.

After that we just ended up slowly meeting up with each other more and more. Then before I knew it I developed a liking to her, that slowly turned into a love of her.

She was always so nice and calming to be around, but was also fun and knew how to mess around. Honestly, I can't describe it, I've always sucked with words and she knew this, she could understand me and I loved that too. I loved all of her, even if compared to her I'm just a loser.

But those years of silently keeping my feelings to myself were going to end today. I'll have no more need to be cautious around her in fear of her catching onto my feelings. Even if it doesn't go well, at least it'll be out.

~✬✬✬~

"Harley?" I'm finally snapped out of my frozen state when I was thinking back in my head by Lolita.

"O-oh! Sorry, I was just thinking...how long were you doing that though...?"

"Oh, not long, it's fine. But what did you need to talk about today?" She tilts her head curiously and I feel the anxiety start building up in me.

"Oh, well, I just needed to tell you something..."

"Okay..."

I take a deep breath and go before any second thoughts could be made, "Uh, how do I say this...? It's just, for a while now, I have really liked you, maybe even loved you, honestly it does feel that strong. Either way, I've kept these feelings to myself without letting anybody know about them for the longest time. And even though I'm pretty much a complete loser, I just wanted to finally confess how I feel about you. Even if you don't feel the same way...I just wanted to tell you." With those words finally spoken, I feel lighter, sorta rejuvenated. I continue staring at her watching her closely to find some sort of reaction in her face. But there's nothing.

"L-lo--"

"Harley."

"Y-yes...?" I start to slowly stiffen, bracing myself for this clearly inevitable rejection.

"First off, you are not a loser...I've told you this the day we met and I still stand by it. But on the topic of your feelings..." She takes a deep breath, "I'm so...happy to know. Because if there was any person I was going to fall for, it would be you. And, it is."

"R-really?!" She nods with a laugh and I finally notice her red face.

"I'm so happy!" Unable to contain myself at all, I immediately pull her into a tight hug and even lift her up slightly.

"Haha, Harley! Calm down." I put her down slightly, but glance around and see that the area is now overall empty.

"Nope! It's basically empty here, so not 'but's!" I happily twirl her around and then put her down as she laughs happily with a flushed face.

"Hey, Lolita..."

"Yeah?"

"You're amazing." I brush her one extra long bang out of the way to stop blocking one of her eyes and then pull her into a kiss.

Who knew she'd love the loser back.

~~~

I've meant to make a HarLita for a while...so yeah, TWO BIRDS ONE STONE XD

Thanks for reading even though this ain't gayy @3@ If anyone does even read this far...@__@

YOUR PRIZE FOR READING THIS FAR

🍪

You're all lovely