Hey! ( i love you)

I want to start by saying that this is my favorite OTP. I live for this ship! They look so adorable! 😍

***
Woozie's P.O.V:

I was on my room thinking about him. I must look pathetic. Trying to get his attention. But... I love him! And can you blame me? I just want him to say that I'm his.

Suddently I hear the door knocking. Then he comes in. The person i always think about. HOSHI.
"Hey Jihoon! Come on we're gonna be late." He comes near me. So near i could feel his hot breath. Why is he making this so hard to me?!
"Y..you're right. I'll be down in a bit."
He gave me a smirk and then went away. I covered my face with my pillow imagining him. What if...what if i confess to him?

I saw him talking to Jun and Joshua. He was talking and laughing. Then he turns his head towards me. He was looking at me so sweetly. We were lost into each others eyes for a couple of minutes 'till Vermon came in.
"Woozi!!! How did you sleep?" He pulled me into a tight hug.
"Fine... i guess." He gave me a worried look. He understanded that samthing ( someone) was on my mind.
" You don't look fine. Is somthing worrying you?"
"No. Nothing"
"Ok but if you want to talk I'm here for you." And he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Seconds after that, i saw Soonyoung. He was staring at us. I looked down just wanting to go to my room.
"I'm gonna go now. I have to talk to Wonwoo." Said Vernon and left with that.
I was standing there staring at nothing thinging about Soonyoung again. Then i heared his voice calling me.
" Jihoon! Can you help me?"
"Sure." I say hesitating.
He went upstairs and i followed him. We went to his room. I went to sit on his bed when i hear him locking the door.

"What are you doing Soonyoung?"
He pushed me against the wall and whispered to me:
"You're so cute when you blush." He kissed my neck several times. Suddenly he backed of with that hot smirk on his face. He unlocked the door and before going he said :
"Don't let anybody kiss you esceapt me."
Then he left, letting me conffused of what just happened.

I went downstairs with my hand on my neck. We all sat down for dinner. And not long after Hoshi sat next to me! He was looking at me the whole time. I mostly looked at my plate playing with my food. In one moment he put his hand on my leg. I didn't move, not wanting him to go away.

"Woozi are you ok? You are red. Are you feeling sick?" Chan asked.
"I'm fine." I say looking directly at Hoshi. He puts the other hand on my forehead. 
"You are burning! Lemme take you to your room." I didn't say no. He hold my hand till we were in front of my room. Then he comes closer hugging me from behind.
"Jihoon. Don't show that face in front of others. We don't want them to fall for you now do we?" He was talking with that husky voice.

Then he opens the door. He came closer putting his hands around my waist pulling me into a kiss. It was everything I've ever imagined. His lips on mine moving slowly. I could feel fireworks. And we were kissing like crazy. It was amazing!

He steps a few inches away and looks at me. Kisses my cheek and then my lips again. I was just standing there hoping that it wasn't a dream. Hoping that he really put his soft lips on mine.

***
So that's for today. See you next time.

SOONHOON.