On our little date

OMG! I'm so excited rn. Sorry about not writing for a while. I was reallyyyy busy. But now i thing i got some time for my fav ship. So no furthermore...

***

I could feel his hot breath against my neck. That was how close we were. He was behind me still holding my hand while i was walking a little further to avoid the eye contact. I swear if i saw his sexy face one more time I'll melt.

Hoshi stoped for a second and looked at me.
"What's wrong?" I say giving him a confused look.
He just shrugged and and licked his lips. Was he teasing me? Fuck!
I came closer and kisses him on the cheek and waited for his reaction.
He just gave me a warm smile and pulled me next to him. I can't describe how i felt. It's like those butterflies in my stomach just died from his cuteness.

I only got one question. How? How can he be so cute and sexy at the same time?!
And then out of nowhere he just dragged me to the park somewhere between the cherry trees . He stoped in front of me and started to kiss the hell out of me. I kissed him back while being against the tree. His lips were cold but to me they were on fire.

I then pushed him away.
"N-not here. There are to many people."
Hoshi just rolled his eyes and gave me his usual smirk.
It was gorgeous. Him standing there, and his messy hair with some cherry petals here and there. The pink background and his red lips.
Damn i need help.

Not soon after my phone rang. I picked it up in a hurry.
"Hello?"
"Wooziii. Where the hell are you? You promised you'll watch 'To all the boys I've loved before' with me."
"Haven't you watched that movie like a 100 times?"
"Yeah. So?" I heared the ironic voice of Jennie from the other line.
"Aish. Fine fine. I'm comming."
"Can we watch 'The kissing booth' later too? Lisa and the other girls are not gonna be here till 8." She said with a puppy voice.
I chuckled and agreed. Then i closed my phone and turned to Hoshi.

"I gotta go."
"Was it Jennie?" He said pretty annoyed.
"Yeah we're gonna-"
"Dont trust her to much. I think she has a crush on you." He cut me off.
"Dont be ridiculous. She likes my brother." I say remembering how much i shipped her with Suga.
"You sure about that?"
I nodded and before i went away i pecked his lips.

I knocked on Bpinks mansion. The door was opened by a really excited Jennie. She gave me a quick hug and then she looked at me.
"You look happy. Why's that?" I asked
"Well you look happy too. So you first."
"Ah...fine. Well...i was on a date today!"
"Omg who is she?" She asked with eyes fill with sparkles.
"Well...It's not a she."
Jennie just chocked on air. She stoped and looked at me.
"Why didn't you tell me? How long? Who's he? Tell me!"
"Nini. Is ok. It just happened that i have feelings for Hoshi and he has-"
"Hoshi?!"
Why does everybody keep interrupting me?!

I just nodded and turned red.
"I've always shipped you with Mingyu."
"Ew no. He's like my big brother." After i said that Jennie just melted away.
"Stop dreaming about my brother."

"But-but his eyes are so dreamy!"
"His eyes are dead." I gave her a confused face.
"No. He's just so damn hot."
I pictured my brother just sleeping and eating 24/7 and made a disgusted face.

"So anyways...lets go watch the movie." I said and went upstairs.
"I'm still confused. How did i not noticed that you are gay?"
I just rolled my eyes. Jennie worried about to many things.

She took some popcorns and sat beside me as the movie was starting.

***
Peopleee. You liked that? Yep. I just did that! Btw i love Suga. And Jennie. I ship them. Oof i got to many ships! But thats it for today hoped you guys liked it.