A lustful night

Here we go again. I hope you guys liked the first part because now is going to get more interesting.

***

He came towards me while licking his lips. I could tell what he was thinking. I could tell by the look on his face. Hoshi came closer to me. We were inches apart.
He kisses me near my ear and then says :
"Wake up sleepy head!" Huh? Wait this ain't right.
I feel a pillow thrown at me and i open my eyes. Ughh! Another dream.
Honestly i can't take this kind of dreams anymore. They make me red from head to toe!
"Finally!" Mingyu said and started to pull my leg. "Now get up"
"No!" I turned around and covered myself with a blanket.
I could hear Mingyu sigh and then i heard some footsteps.
"He doesn't listen to me. Yeah, maybe you should wake him up" He was talking with someone but i couldn't tell who.

"If you don't get your ass up right now im going to beat you up." Seungkwan said with his really loud voice.
"Alright alright. You don't have to yell about it." I got up scratching my head and looking up at them.
They shake their heads.
"Disappointed but not surprised." Mingyu said a laughed a bit.
I got dressed as soon as they left. While searching for my toothbrush i felt a hand under my shirt.

"Missed me?" Hoshi said with his husky voice. I tried to talk but all i could manage to say was a "what are you doing?" Like seriously?! My flirting skills suck!
Meanwhile Hoshi just smirked and just bitted my neck out of no where. I put my hand on his neck but before anything happened someone knocked on the door.
"Guess who's here!" I heard Jennies voice on the other side of the room.
"Shit! Stay here don't move!" I say to him after i put him on the bathroom. I opened my bedroom's door and faced a really exicited Jennie.
"Omg hii. Did you miss me?" She hugged me tight
"Of course! How was the World Tour you guys made?" I asked her while glancing at the bathroom.
"Amazing. But we have so much to do. As a bridesmaid i take full responsibility." She puffed her chest in a really cute way.
"What wedding?" I ask still distraught.
"Ummm. Jisoo's and Taehyung's wedding? Are you ok? You don't just forget these things. Especially Jichus wedding." She said kinda concerned and turned to face me. I sat down beside her to avoid her look.
"No nothing has happened." I say trying to look as calming as i could.
"Is it Hoshi? Are you still worried about him?" As soon as i heard his name my blood went cold. I hope he couldn't hear us.
"What? Why? Nah." I say completely nervous.
"Yeah really? You red from head to toe. I know that you think that maybe he isn't that serious with you but I'm sure he is. I think that you two are so cute." She said so innocently.
I don't know if i was red because of Hoshi was hiding or because i remember my dream last night but whatever it was i had to brush it off.
"Listen Nini why don't you wait for me downstairs and I'll be ready for 5 minutes." I said and pushed Jennie towards the door.
"Uhh...ok. But we need to go shopping today, you promised." She said before i got her out of my room and closed the door
"Yeah sure!" I yelled so she could hear me from the other side of the door.
Hoshi got out of the bathroom with that smile on his face. He kissed my cheek and said:
"This isn't over. Not even close." He opened the door and got out.

For a second i couldn't breathe. Damn what is he doing to me?

***
Yes this book still goes onnn. And yes i fuled you into believing this was a SMUT. Muhahahaha
Byeee love yaaa