A big wedding pt.1

Hiii. Missed me? Thought i forgot about this book? Well...yeah. but still. I saw the book laying there and today im shipping reallyyyyy hard a cute ass ship. Soo im marring them today.

***

Vernon comes with a letter on his hand more then excited. "Guysss. Guess who wrote to us?"
We all look at each other confused.
"Is Taehyung from bts. He is getting married!"

"MARRIED?!" We were so shocked. He has always said that he didn't like those kinds of stuff. Even after Namjoons and jins wedding he wasn't fully convinced. I've been friends with him my intire life.

We turned our heads towards Mingyu. He has always liked Taehyung. Well we all have. He has been my small crush since i met him. Everyone in the industry thought that he and jungkook were the playboys of the place.

"With who?" Asked wonwoo with a little smirk on his face.
"With Jisoo." Vernon said excited
"From blackpink? Wha-? Jennie didn't told me!" I say slowly. Mabye jennie was jealous that jisoo got to marry Taehyung when she hadn't even talked with suga.

"B-but...when? How?" Mingyu managed to say still processing the whole thing. The fact that Taehyung was in love still was unbelievable.

"The wedding is in 3 days. But they invited us to the wedding rehearsal."
We all were really happy for them...well most of us. We agreed and so i got up.

When i was alone at my room i immediately called Jennie.
"You bitchh. Why didn't you told me about Jisoo and Taehyung getting married? Or that they even were together? Or at least that they know each other?"

"Woah! I know and I'm sorry. They just decided to keep it a secret. Look i will explain everything to you in the wedding rehearsal. Jisoo is really hopping you guys come."

I sighed and and agreed. After finishing talking to her i threw the phone on the bed. I took my shirt off and was ready to go get a shower when i felt a pair of strong hands around my waist.

"Are you upset?" Hoshi said with a forced voice. "About Taehyung..."
I chuckled and turned around. "Why asking? You jealous?" I whispered on his ear. He smirked and looked at me. We spent a couple of minute looking at each other in that lovley way.

***

Ahhhhh. Jisoo and Taehyung?!? Ikkk. It's a cute ass ship. I love it to be honest. Like jisoo is really cute and nice and Taehyung is the playboy who finally fell in love. The full story of how they met and stuff is on the next episode...