gone girl

why did this beautiful series have to end.HARRY POTTER 2020 (also drapple 2020)

major editing 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry stood there, bewildered. He touched his lips expecting something extraordinary.He slapped himself right then and there. He knew it was Hermione right away..her lips were way to soft to be Ginnys, to be honest.

Ginny was exiting the door,walking down the stairs to the common room.She smiled,her gorgeous, warm smile.

She went and sat next to Harry, looked around, and kissed him on the cheek. The warmth of her made him tingle. That's supposed to happen when you're in love I assume.. he thought. He made his way out of the potrait hole soon after. Hermione was on his mind all the time. Lately, she was always on his mind. He could never concentrate because of the thought of her. Her bushy hair aggravated him. It was so different compared to Ginnys, Which was sleek, straight, and red. He turned,and was then violently shoved. Students were crowding the halls. He made his way over to Transfiguration, a class he didn't have Hermione in thankfully. He's been despising making contact with Hermione.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT LUNCH, she was nowhere to be seen. Hermione can't hide.She's too easy to spot.Harry thought, silently

Ron came running towards him. "Wh-wh-ere's Hermione, Harry?" He said, stuttering. "The Professors are freaking out, Except for Snape, you know he really doesn't ca—"

Harry gave him a confused expression.

"Okay okay. Hermione's missing. Okay"

Ron grinned. "Care to ask what the commotion in the common room was about?Everybody thought it was Ginny but then we heard Hermiones cries. So we all assumed, you know, that you had cheated on—"

"Nothings going on...I love your sister as a girlfriend. and I love Hermione as a somewhat older sister. We can have misdemeanors. "

"Well she's gone," snapped Ron. "I mean, gone gone, Everybody is looking for her.They're giving a 2000 pounds for her finding in the muggle world, and 200 galleons for ours."

"Im aware of her being gone. But a reward?Who in their bloody mind would do such a thing?"

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER!Now,If you excuse me, IM going to find my best friend before either she dies or you die of sadness."Ron said, smirking, But still angered. "For the last time, me and your sister are inseparable. I have the feeling you don't want me as your brother-in-law."

"Possibly."

~~~

Ron left the great hall.

That night, the common room felt empty. Everyone was gossiping about the strange disappearance of Hermione Granger.

"I heard this morning Potter and Hermione—snogging?I suppose,But then she ran off!"

"She's always been troubled hasn't she?"

"Maybe she's gone back to the muggles.."

"BUT SHE IS ONE!"

"Draco's probably ecstatic right now!100 knuts!I bet you."

Harry sighed. He could hear everything outside of the potrait hole. He walked down 5 halls, until a familiar blonde, pale faced boy eyed him narrowly. "The matter Potter?Girlfriend's gone missing and now he's depressed?"

"Ginny is not missing. She is sitting perfectly fine in the common room, thanks."Draco snarled.Then went the opposite direction.

Inside the common room, things were still bustling. Harry sat down next to Ginny and a tired looking Ron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 2 weeks later, no signs of Hermione. "When's her funeral Potter?"Draco said, reminding him everyday, like it was necessary. "She's alive. Sorry to burst your bubble."

~~~~~~~~~

Hermione panted. Two weeks, missing. Not like no one cared though. It was simple, she went into the Forbidden Forest as a escape. But now she was lost. In the middle of nowhere. She accepted she would die, But at least the last thing she did wasn't horrible. If she died, she could die rather happy. She was kissed by Harry. Not the worst thing to do, But definitely not the best either. She walked in which the direction she thought she came about. Nothing, no sign of beautiful Hogwarts or anybody really.

(I keep on calling it dark forest it's forbidden forest excuse me)

Another week had turned into a month. Hermione walked and walked. She was lifeless inside. She gave up.

Hermione Granger had given up.

~~~~~~

She woke up, in the hospital wing.

"She's awake!Its a miracle!"screeched Madam Pomfrey.

Then, she found two boys strangling her in hugs.

She fidgeted. "Thats enough,Potter and Weasley. This has been hard for her, you know."

Hermione cleared her throat.

"She'll be ready by tomorrow. Recovery isn't that long, butgoing threw it is hard."

Hermione sat, thinking. Regrets flooded her big mind.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hermione, act like yourself again."said Ron.

She didn't say a word. She's been so distant.

There first Hogsmeade trip of the year was coming up,mid October

"Im not going."

"Yes you are."

"Im not."

"Then I'll stay."

"No,you are not."

"Yes,I am.

"Jesus,stop being so fucking stubborn."

"Hermione, im going to stay. You can't get out of this situation even if you ARE going, really."

"Fine. You can stay with me and watch my beady brown eyes read a book."

"Sounds fun!"

Hermione huffed. She wanted alone time. But she couldn't get it because of Harry. She was sitting in the common room, reading. Harry came down from the boys dormitories rather happy. "C'mon,you haven't gone out of the castle in weeks. Please." He said extending his hand.

"No way.Now sit and be quiet".

Harry sighed. "I guess we're doing this the hard way." 

He lifted Hermione up by her waist like she was a sack of potatoes. He walked out the portrait hole calmy even though a angered Hermione was pounding his back.

She gave up trying.

snap.snap.snap.

"Two love birds!This would go great in the prophet. YES!Harry cheats on his girlfriend with his bestfriend!"said Rita.

gross i hate this.