destiny doorways

Harry stood up and backed away.

He was dreaming, this was not real.

You could see Hermione's eyes filling themselves with water and emotions.

"If you-If you want to see your girlfriend again, come with me."

"Where are we?"Harry asks, looking around in the white room.

"destiny doorways. I'll explain now."She sighs, then says, "there will be 8 pathways threw that door. you come here when you die and you haven't fufilled your purpose. out of those 8 doors, is one destiny. there will be 2 relationship scenarios, one scenario, including the worst thing that could happen to you, and a happy scenario aswell. something you desire."

Harry looks at her. He's still mad,he feels no sympathy. She comes in closer, and grabs his hand gently. "Im sorry."She says, pulling Harry away from the room.

The next room is all white, with 8 open doors.

"This is my side. 4 scenarios."Hermione states.

"This is the worst scenario..I-Im considered the dumbest person in school."She says, stuttering.

"If were able to succeed and change this, its not our destiny.Understand?"

He nods, they enter.

They immediately enter the Great Hall, and sit down on the Gryffindor table next to Ginny. Hermione looks up to see herself, crying, and a angered Professor McGonagall saying "It was your fault Granger!If only you had studied!"

~~~

Harry peered at 7th year Hermione. She definitely matured, and have the curves girls wished for .Her bushy hair had turned into curls, and her face was soft and she had the faintest freckles.

He peered at Ginny, who overall looked the same. He repeatedly told himself to snap out of it. Then, 7th year Hermione screamed and raced out of the great hall. He grabbed the real Hermione's arm, snapping her out of her gaze. She nodded, and soon they were spiraling up the marble staircase following the fake Hermione up to Gryffindor Tower.

Harry forgot how mad he was at Hermione, and grabbed her hand. She interwined her fingers into his palm.

Inside Gryffindor Tower, Hermione (fake) had started sobbing. She muttered some rude things about Professor McGonagall, then peered to look at Harry and snorted. Then that Hermione looked at Hermione, and raksed her eyebrows.

"What?Who are you?Is this a Polyjuice prank?"

Hermione cleared her throat and explained that she was Ron and she had accidentally got Hermione's hair inside it.

Hermione raised her eyebrows,then nodded.Then she looked at Harry, the fake Hermione, and flinched.

"Since when where we friends again Harry?You've hated me for 2 years now!What is this sudden formed friendship?" Harry was utterly confused. Would he and Hermione be friends 2 years from now?

He asked what had happened, and fake Hermione explained to him Professor McGonagall had called her the dumbest person in the school, and how she could improve and be like Pansy Parkinson.

fake Hermione sobbed harder. "Somebody messed up my grade!Help me find who!"She pleaded, begged, and sobbed.

Hermione and Harry looked at eachother and nodded. "Also—you have 1 day before my grade actually goes in!Thanks so much!"and fake Hermione trodded up to the dorms.

Hermione's face explained her emotions and feelings right now. She pulled Harry out of the common room towards McGonagalls office.

"Miss Granger, I already told you the grade is put together by the house elves (OUTRAGEOUS!) and they have NEVER been wrong!"

Hermione huffed, and stuttered. "Thank you,McGonagall."

and then she pulled Harry out of the office and down to the pear painting.

"Tickle it."she said. Harry did so and their were the house elves, working on papers.

"Miss Granger and Mr Potter!How lovely to see you, how lovely.."said Dobby, excited.

"Dobby, mind to tell me why my grades are so poor?"

Dobby twitched."Dobby never did Miss Granger's report card, only Mr.Malfoy's—the bastard."

"Kreacher Miss—Kreacher dislikes mudbloods."Dobby's tone darkened.

Kreacher's eyes were direct to Hermione. He grunted and grinned, then continued his work. "Hermione—Kreacher is bloody tough. Won't admit anything of his wrong doings. What do we do?We only have a day."

"Veritaserum."

"What?"

"VERITASERUM GIT!We'll have to search for it in the castle. Maybe In McGonagall's office, or Flitwick or Filch's."

"Lets go to Filch's. He's always muttering about it, I heard."

"Lets go then!We have  until midnight tonight!"

Filch surely was in his office the time they arrived. He chewed on a pencil and petted Ms.Norris. It was obvious he would never leave, so they had to find a way. Hermione panted. Her mind was blank. She repeated all the spells she knew, until she found one.

~~~

Stupefy.

Hermione would never use the spell anymore. She glanced at Harry who had the same dazzled expression she had. Harry took out his wand, about to cast a spell on Filch, but was stopped by Hermione, who had hit his head with her hand.

Harry took out his wand and casted the spell.

Filch was stunned for 5 minutes exactly. Hermione rushed in trying to find the liquid. She searched frantically before Harry found it—and dropped it.

She grabbed a empty bottle and scooped up enough liquid of it as she could.

after slamming the door and breathing heavily, Harry and Hermione went back to the kitchens. Hermione's heart was pounding, and she was shoulder to shoulder with Harry, because if not, she might collapse. She grabbed his arm, and twirled hers around his.

Kreacher refused to take the drink—until he saw Dobby take it and mutter something of "Ginny and Harry don't suit eachother."

Kreacher raised his eyebrows, drank it, and started talking rapidly that "Dobby was a stupid git and the Mudblood does have exceptional grades."

Kreacher agreed to re-write Hermione's report card.

~~~

Then there was a problem. It was 10:00 P.M, and McGonagall was asleep. Hermione cried into Harry's shoulders all the way until they reached Gryffindor Tower. Hermione was there,waiting.

They had to explain they couldn't give it to McGonagall. Hermione peered her eyes."Go into her room.put it between her arms."

Harry twitched. They both set off under the invisibility cloak, which had appeared shrunken now that they where taller. Filch was scanning the halls, day and night. They reached McGonagall's room and set it under, tippy toeing out of the room.

they closed the door—and then there was filch, standing right there.

They backed away around Filch, and sighed.

all of a sudden, they fell on top of eachother and were back in the white room again.

1st task complete.