save me

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

***************************

(Yes,I know Hermione was tortured in the Deathly Hallows.)

Harry 

Ginny had token him to the room of requirements. A room where they could do anything they want without being caught.

Harry raised his eyebrows, then stared blankly at her. "What are we doing here?"

"Mhmmm..something, hehe.."

"Whats that Mhmmm for?Im not in the mood to snog alright?"

"We're not gonna have to snog,"She was in the process of removing her shirt before Harry pulled it down. "No!Im not going to do that for you!"

and with that, he left. He wandered into the common room to find Hermione's book on the floor—and well, no Hermione. He looked around frantically, and decided she went to sleep early tonight.

~~~

The next day, Hermione didn't come to class. How unusual. Ginny repeatedly kept on cornering him in the least-populated hallways, wanting to snog. Hermione wasn't there for one week before Harry started to question everything. At last, he finally asked Ginny if she knew anything.

"No, I don't know about anything Harry."

During Professor Snape's class, Harry had asked Dean to distract him so he could get some Veritaserum from his office.

It was mostly a success, despite the dungeon room being half-burned. He knew Ginny loved Pumpkin Juice, so he grabbed a goblet full and poured the entire contents of  Veritaserum into it. It was on a Sunday when Harry sneakily gave it to Ginny.

"Wheres Hermione, Ginny?"

"Well, I gave Bellatrix her location here and she kidnapped you while I tried to seduce you."

"Why?Do you know Bellatrix knows I'll go looking after her because shes my..best friend,?"

"And I'll die saving her?"He said, rubbing his temples.

"I didn't know alright!You've been spending so much time with that ugly bushy haired, buck toothed girl!"

"Well, where are they?"

"Malfoy Manor!"

~~~

Everybody knew Malfoy Manor was a place Voldemort's meetings took place. Knowing Bellatrix, Hermione was not dead by now, but rather being tortured.

The problem was, Harry didn't know where Malfoy Manor was. So he would have to know from Malfoy himself.

"Draco!"Harry called out, getting a sneer look from Draco.

"What, Potter?Not calling me Malfoy anymore huh, Harry."

"I don't want to talk to you Potter. But im feeling rather nice today, so I'll listen to what you have to say."

"Where do you live?"

"Malfoy Manor..?"

"Wheres the exact location?"

"Hmm, why?"

"Because Bellatrix kidnapped uh..Ron."

"Ron's right there. Is it the mudblood?"