minister of magic

ive been really lazy the past chapters are horrible

~~~

"The best thing that could happen to you is you becoming the Minister of Magic?"Harry asked, looking around at the velvet colored walls with a chiseled white trim. He and Hermione were walking around in the Ministry's offices, trying to find the head department. Harry kept on stealing glances and would daze around.

"I think so." They couldn't see this, but they looked exceptionally older than what they currently were. They only saw themselves in the age they currently were, 15. But to everyone else, they saw two grown adults in proper work attire holding pieces of parchment and important looking documents. "So what are we supposed to do?"Harry asks. "Try to ruin me becoming the Minister of Magic, and the announcement is today at 10:00 A.M, meaning we have 2 hours and 19 minutes to start plotting anything. Ideas?"

"I'll make you look bad."Harry said, raising his eyebrows. Hermione facepalmed herself then proceeded to look at Harry with a glum deceiving look. "Theres many possibilities of our relationship at this time, Harry. Better not."

"What if we're not bestfriends anymore?"

"What if we still are?What if we're closer than that?See, there are many possibilities."

Harry grunted as they entered the court room Harry's hearing had taken place in mid-August.Hermione gawked at the wide opened room, staring at every corner, examining every piece of shabby wall,and Harry who had token her out of her gaze."Mr.Weasley said it hadn't been used in years before me."

"We are hear to announce our new Minister of Magic!"Squeaked a voice, sitting next to Hermione in the middle. In the two hours they had spent plotting, they hadn't been able to come up with a plan. They both resigned into objecting her and persuading people into objecting Hermione aswell. "I hope this works."was the last thing Hermione said before she left to go sit down.

"Any objections onto why Mrs.Potter is not worthy enough to become the Minister of our secret society?" Harry hadn't had time to consume all the information and surprises thrown at him, so therefore he didn't raise his hand until 2 minutes later, by then the squeaky short man had moved on to a speech about the history of the Ministry of Magic.

"Yes,Mr.Potter?Care to say anything about my speech, or you're wife?"

"Wife?Yes,wife,no sir,no.." 

Hermione's face twitched and she fidgeted in her armchair. "She?my wife in this life?"Harry thought."This isn't what's supposed to happen to us, Is it?" then the squeaky short man annouced Hermione-Granger Potter was now the Minister of Magic.

He fought his way up to Hermione and almost tripped, causing him to lose his balance. A tall blonde man came upto Harry and patted him on the shoulders, before winking at Hermione and leaving. "What was that for?"Hermione asks, completely annoyed. "C'mon, Hermione, lets leave this place and go to your office,"

"And do what?"

"Right some foul notes about that squeaky short man."

~~~

"And how do you expect us to get this in the wrong hands?AND, how will this help?"

"Give it straight to him—and also, lower your reputation here."

Then, all of a sudden,vivid red haired Ronald Weasley came barging in the room, throwing papers  everywhere.

"CANT YOU BELIEVE THIS?MY LITTLE SISTER—GETTING MARRIED TO OUR WORST ENEMY?!MOM AND DAD ARE LIVID—THEY ALMOST DISOWNED HER!"

"Ron?"

"Yes Harry?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I work here, remember?I became an Auror after I married Luna."

"You married Luna?"

"No, I married Pansy Parkinson.Who else would I love git—"

Harry was about to say something before Hermione hushed him and turned towards Ron."Ginny's marrying who?Voldemort?"

"You're a git too—no, she's marrying Malfoy."

"I got the news today—here, I brought your invitations aswell. Harry keep in mind,to you know, stay away from them both."

"Why exactly?"

"Because 1., You broke up with my little sister for Hermione,2., you hate Malfoy. Need me to explain more?"

"What?"Harry and Hermione said in unison.

"What happened to you both?Did Lockhart regain his memory and put a memory spell on you?"Ron laughed at his joke.

"I'll be heading off now—Luna needs me for the Daily Prophet work or something."

~~~~

Harry and Hermione looked at eachother with a confused look on their faces. "Not my destiny—we can figure this out—"

"Right.."

"You'll deliver these letters to the man alright?"

"Yes, indeed."

~~~

"I think he read the letters, Hermione. He looked rather foul when I asked him to deliver it to the Magic Law Enforcement office."

"Great. Let's go down there, what floor is it again?"

"I dont know..read the paper you recieved."

Hermione scanned threw the endless piles of papers to find no luck. She cursed under her breath before she finally found the paper, which similar to the Marauders Map, had a whole map of the Ministry of Magic's layout and secret passageways. "Level 2!"yelled Hermione, startling Harry."Let's go, Harry, the lift is rather slow from what I've heard,"

~~~

"Department of Magical Law Enforcement."

They stepped out of the lift and were greeted by a black marble floor and grey shabby walls. People cluttered the area and pushed Harry. "Why are they only pushing me?fools."

"Because IM the Minister, and I can fire them shorter than you could say Ministry."

The squeaky short man stopped Hermione then after, causing her to stumble. "Mrs.Potter, I would like for you to come in my office."

Hermione gave Harry a look of grief and followed down the corridor.

~~~

Harry walked around the offices hoping to find a coffee station to wait for Hermione, but no luck. People came in with stern faces and crisp suits. About half an hour passed before Hermione had came back clutching pens and papers in her hands.

"What happened?"

"Well..he..he made me write everything I would like for him to do better with the Black Quill."

Harry got goosebumps. The Black Quill had pained him deeply this year after he claimed Voldemort was gone in Professor Umbridge's classroom. He nodded and sat in the closest chair staring at nothing, his hand's twitching.

Hermione threw herself on him(hug) and he suffocated under her warmth. He got up straightened his clothes, and cleared his throat. "Well let's get on, shall we?Remember, we're here for you (meaning she can fufill anything she wanted to do when she was alive after there done with the journey) and im here for Ginny."

Hermione stayed silent.

"No Harry, Im here for you."