pi write now + new chapter

hi.me and my cousin share this account and she's been writing this book.its hella cringey,no doubt.so me am gonna take over and write it.

maybe it might be more descriptive idk

uhh 

bye(lets admit harry looks the best(HOt) in the 3rd movie)

~~~

Blimey,what was I thinking? I don't love Hermione, that's obvious. Or maybe I do..No, That's impossible.

I was pacing back and forth in the common room. It was a cold, October day. Tomorrow would be Halloween, But no one ever dresses up. Reckon's its childish and for Muggles. The ground is cold. I could feel it threw my shoes. Ice particles form on the walls.

It was empty. The common room was deserted and felt unlived in. It's rather nice to sit here and let all your worries flow into the wind with the cold air. I finally myself calm down, sitting in the armchair Hermione had sitten in before. I rested my face with my hand, The table supporting it. No signs of movement could be heard, until alas Ron got up,oblivious to me.

~~~

Harry snickered. "Why don't you go change and then come back and be completely oblivious to your surroundings?"Harry said, laughing. Ron was dumbfounded. He nodded, rather pink, and went back to the Dormitories.

Hermione must be on his mind. She's hard not to think about.

Harry couldn't seem to figure Hermione out these days. Ron then came out of the common room, dressed and was ready for school to start. It was 7:00 A.M on a Monday. Ron stared at him, then said, questioning him, "Why did you wake up so early mate?If you couldn't tell, your pacing is rather aggravating and highly annoying."Harry stayed silent, not planning to answer why he had woken up early that Monday morning.

Obviously, The Trio's seating arrangements would be changed due to Ron and Hermione's relationship. (hormones)

Harry had no problem with that, He supposed. He could sit perfectly next to Ron (not Hermione.)and Ginny, the love of his life he would always cherish deeply. Hermione seemed to be perfectly content with the new seating arrangements and Ron's sudden liking to her. Inside, Harry was twitching.

But of course, Harry pushes away any romantic thought of him and Hermione.He always told himself, "We're too brother and sister."(lmao every ronmione shipper)Then he would never think of her for a while, and deliberately avoid her.

Of course, McGonagall put them together for her Transfiguration and the Science behind it project, so he couldn't avoid her entirely. Snape always put them together, So again there was no excuse.

don't read this it dumb asf 

EXPLANATION:Snape wants Harry to be with Hermione because they don't resemble Lily and James.Then,he won't have the heart wrenching thought that Harry and Ginny,(who snape thinks greatly resembles Lily)would be together.Snape doesn't want his enemy's son finding a girl resembling to Lily.Then,History would repeat itself.Again.

(dont get excited this is the last smooth chapter.)

~~~

Hermione gave Harry a small smile in Transfiguration. Harry dreaded the early morning class, because of course Hermione finished the project (Always.)and all they would do was fight and get suspicious look's from McGonagall. Hermione's hand was supporting her head. The table supporting her arm. Harry deliberately wanted to pull her arm so her head falls and bangs against the stone table, but of course, He loved Hermione (as a sister dimwits)and cared for her deeply (DIMWITS) and didn't want to ruin anything between them.